What a bore

Re: What a fucking bore

We played poorly but didn't lose. That, for me, is a positive.

I think another thread someone got it spot on... "lack of ambition". We have the firepower to go out there and attack and in terms of tactical decisions, we bottled it.

As the final few minutes were going by, the nerves must have set in.

They've scored as we know 3 times after the 90. Dont understand why we didnt use jono as the out ball.

BUT WE DIDNT LOSE!!!!

Onwards and upwards

CTID

prima

IMO. I think that match was played for Mancini to save his job rather than to win the match!

I agree, a fooking boring match. But Mancini got the desired result. Didn't lose, ergo, saved his job.

kingdoneg said:
IMO. I think that match was played for Mancini to save his job rather than to win the match!

I agree, a fooking boring match. But Mancini got the desired result. Didn't lose, ergo, saved his job.

i thought that mate

it was don't lose at all costs

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I think another thread someone got it spot on... "lack of ambition". We have the firepower to go out there and attack and in terms of tactical decisions, we bottled it.

Lack of passing ability/vision in central midfield.

Both our and Utd's central midfield isn't good enough to win the league. Chelsea's and Arsenal's piss all over both of us in that regard. (Arsenal won't win it for other reasons)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.