What a bore

Re: What a fucking bore

We lacked ambition, and it was pretty boring but we stopped the rot against United, it was clear we had fear of losing, and I feel slightly flat, but give me this feeling over the utter dejection and sickness I have had the last few derbies, onwards and upwards, three points against Brum and this is point will look even better.

We didn't play poorly at all. They did what the manager told them to do and did it near perfectly. We had a few chances, as many as the rags and actually saved a great save unlike them.

they were just as cautious as we were. yes i was urging them to attack but if they lose the disipline then you play right into their hands like last time. we took 2 points off them and kept them close

kingdoneg said:
IMO. I think that match was played for Mancini to save his job rather than to win the match!

I agree, a fooking boring match. But Mancini got the desired result. Didn't lose, ergo, saved his job.

His job isn't on the line ffs. The tabloids are not in charge of City.

seems I'm in the minority but I'm very disappointed. Almost feels like a loss. That Rag team was there for the taking and we had a bland, uninspired performance.

Was dull but I don't care if it's "small club mentality" i'm happy with that draw. We gained a little extra breathing space for 4th place, only 3 points from United still and we have Birmingham next who we should beat. We beat them and other results go our way and it will be a very good point. Some people need to get over the rags and look at the bigger picture.

i think mancini is looking at the bigger picture with his tactics tonight.i feel that with the derby comming at this time of the season he would rather not drop points and just play it safe.im not saying he didnt want to win the game but theres still a long way to go yet.i dont think we will be as negative with our tactics come saturday.the only thing that worries me is that i feel if your less worried about losing a game then your more chance of winning it.i must also say i thought balotelli's presence was missed tonight.

Very disappointing. If we continue to play like this we'll achieve fukc-all. It's boring to watch and overly cautious. At the end of the day we were the home team and as such we should be going for the three points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.