what are you eating?

Spinach, kale, 2 x banana, apple, grapes, pumpkin seeds and water all blended up. Looks disgusting yet tastes beautiful.

andyhinch said:
Going to make maccoroni cheese with crispy bacon and leeks, thinking about putting some olives in it, but maybe not.

Black olives, has to be done.

aguero93:20 said:
andyhinch said:
Going to make maccoroni cheese with crispy bacon and leeks, thinking about putting some olives in it, but maybe not.

Save the olives (green) for the Martini before the Mac and cheese. Just not right cooked in with those other ingredients

idahoblues said:
andyhinch said:

Save the olives (green) for the Martini before the Mac and cheese. Just not right cooked in with those other ingredients

Who said cook them in? Use them as a garnish if you're worried about balance. Imo they'd balance out the dish perfectly though.

idahoblues said:

Who said cook them in? Use them as a garnish if you're worried about balance. Imo they'd balance out the dish perfectly though.
Could we settle for a plate full of them on the side, I do love them, especially with the pit still in them

Steak pie with chips, mushy peas and gravy. Shared it with my daughter so I ate 80% of the pie, and the chips, and the peas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.