what are you eating?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Steak pie with chips, mushy peas and gravy. Shared it with my daughter so I ate 80% of the pie, and the chips, and the peas.
The crust gives you heart burn anyway ;-)
I give most of that to her. Her healthy 6 year old heart can handle it better than my 30 ish year old heart.

dronefromsector7g said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Steak pie with chips, mushy peas and gravy. Shared it with my daughter so I ate 80% of the pie, and the chips, and the peas.
I give most of that to her. Her healthy 6 year old heart can handle it better than my 30 ish year old heart.
A very true and reasoned statement, just as I'm about to get stuck into a KFC mega box for one and I don't want to expose my eldest to any heart disease threat ;-)

dronefromsector7g said:
A very true and reasoned statement, just as I'm about to get stuck into a KFC mega box for one and I don't want to expose my eldest to any heart disease threat ;-)
A truly selfless act.

I've had beef casserole in the slow cooker since 1am and the meat was dry as fuck, whats all that about? Hopefully, some galloping gourmet can tell me what I've done wrong.

Cod and chips
b31cec80beb746bca5a03e7b2da0faf5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.