What are you scared of? Your phobia?

black mamba said:
Despite my username , i absolutely dread coming up against snakes ...... i could never live in a place like Africa or Australia , where they abound ...... i think Ireland's my best bet!

The top ten most lethal snakes in the world ALL live in Australia!

I can't even eat spaghetti because of the wrigglin' f*ckers ....... i get the shivers an' want to throw up!

5ul35f.jpg
de8yky.jpg
see the scary thing about the black mamba is the average person runs at around 10 mph and the mamba wriggles at around 15 mph and there one of the most aggressive snakes in the world... now thats scary.

Being buried alive, so ill be getting cremated instead.

I'm Claustophobic(Sp?), I couldn't finish watching the film "The Descent", I think about being in the same situations and more extreme ones like when these people doing pot holing etc are exploring caves etc and they squeeze down a tunnel what the fuck do they do if its a dead end?

This came to mind following a previous post on this thread.

But met my mate in a pub after work one night and he was already through his 2nd pint. He works in a saw mill or did back then. Not what you might think though.

He told me that his boss had been taken to casulty that day and had come back to work and told of his experience. Apparently (yea I know) there was so much sawdust behind his eyes that they had started to bulge. The Doctor promptly took his eye out! TOOK HIS EYE OUT! of its socket and had it dangling on the nerves whilst proceeded to clean the socket out of the saw dust!

The guy had said he could actually see down towards his own mouth!

bornblueegg said:
This came to mind following a previous post on this thread.

But met my mate in a pub after work one night and he was already through his 2nd pint. He works in a saw mill or did back then. Not what you might think though.

He told me that his boss had been taken to casulty that day and had come back to work and told of his experience. Apparently (yea I know) there was so much sawdust behind his eyes that they had started to bulge. The Doctor promptly took his eye out! TOOK HIS EYE OUT! of its socket and had it dangling on the nerves whilst proceeded to clean the socket out of the saw dust!

The guy had said he could actually see down towards his own mouth!

My Uncle had this done, nasty stuff...

Flying-i'am so bad i gave it up 25 years ago,i think the airlines were sick of me screaming like a big girl with her tit caught in a mangle,that they barred me-thank fuck ! i'am starting to have a panic attack right now thinking about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.