What are you scared of? Your phobia?

black mamba said:
MMA said:
see the scary thing about the black mamba is the average person runs at around 10 mph and the mamba wriggles at around 15 mph and there one of the most aggressive snakes in the world... now thats scary.

Yes ...... Black Mambas (and Green Mambas) are known for the speeds at which they can travel , you're quite right ..... and if help isn't close at hand a bite will definetely kill ..... but they are predominantly found in the backwaters of Africa.

Yet this snake , and the king Cobra of Asia (which itself kills 12,000 people a year) don't make the top ten most lethal ....... they're all to be found in Australia ........ and they also have the likes of poisonous jellyfish , sharks and lethal spiders to contend with too ...... no thanks!

Between em they must ave seen of a good portion of the world's rags then!!

Needles... The injection type!

Had ingrowing toe-nails as a teenager and had to go to the foot hospital on Dickenson Road a few times and once when removing one or both of my nails this Big daft African doctor stuck the numbing injection into my toe and it scraped against my big toe bone!!!!

OMFG-Argh.jpg

Oh and bees/wasps/buzzing/stinging things...

There's a theme isn't there???

clairepartyring said:
Bees and wasps!!! Never been stung by one and am petrified of it ever happening.

Noises in the night when i am alone.

This is it! I just KNOW that I'm the one in a million that it'll kill...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.