What are your expectations for the new manager?

2013-14 is certainly going to be an interesting season. You've got to assume that the owners think Mancini under-achieved with the rescources at his disposal. Most of the media and most of the 'outers' on here think the same (correct me if I'm assuming too much). Next season we'll get to test that theory, because Pellegrini (or whoever) will have all the same (or even better) resources at his disposal. Will he show that all those who doubted Mancini were right by getting out of a tough CL group, winning the League, and contending in at least one domestic cup next year? If he does all that, it will certainly alter my current opinion of Bob's ability (and I'll be delighted to do so, by the way), but to be completely honest I'm not holding my breath.

Blue Haze said:
What do you expect next season?

Minimum expectations: Top 3, CL past the group stages

Exactly what i expected from bobby

Decent football and to compete and what ever follows that ie silver wear is a bonus

Progress.

To get back to that level we were at last season.

To COMPETE in the CL, not go out and smash everyone. Just to compete..

Also to organise the team, make it a properly well drilled team.

We've got none of that, i can't wait to see the day our side becomes a real tactical drilled team like Dortmund.

It's just a matter of time now.

To be competitive in the Champions League, Top 3 finish and to finally look like an cohesive unit.

Given that Roberto has been sacked for "not achieving our objectives" I
would expect nothing less than;

1. Win the league

2. Win the FA Cup (league cup,or whatever it's called now just acceptable).

3 Quarter finals of the CL at minimum

That would be meeting our objectives I reckon. Anything less then
sack him obviously.That's the way we roll these days.

Harry Godwin said:
Given that Roberto has been sacked for "not achieving our objectives" I
would expect nothing less than;

1. Win the league

2. Win the FA Cup (league cup,or whatever it's called now just acceptable).

3 Quarter finals of the CL at minimum

That would be meeting our objectives I reckon. Anything less then
sack him obviously.That's the way we roll these days.

Exactly, and if we fail to achieve number 3, I don't expect to hear any mention of the fact that we were in a group with Bayern Munich and PSG, or that we drew Barcelona in the round of 16...

nedums noodles said:
win the treble or booted...simples

An inquiry after every loss would be good too.

Seriously though, a trophy every season or you're fired. I really liked Bobby and if he had to go because of that so do the new guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.