What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

This thread seems tailor-made to ban numerous posters, LOL!

The trouble with counter-popular opinions on Bluemoon forums - is that the majority (I guess, but definitely uber-vocal), opinion, on numerous issues is belligerent, unrelenting and powerful. Post your opinion in discord with this sentiment - and you'll soon be banned.

Topics to avoid: Gay rights, Liverpool, Martin Tyler, Fair Refereeing, Attempting to Engage WIth Bigga,...
The over protection of Liverpool and the overly zealous monitoring of the Liverpool Thread has always puzzled me - but the other week Ric did say some of his mates were big Liverpool fans - so perhaps that's it?

In terms of getting the crowd going, creating a heated atmosphere, and looking fearsome when going forward ... the best colour for a football shirt is red, and the worst is pale blue.

Can't believe I've said that but I do believe it's true.
Shocking

The player performance forum should be shut down. Absolutely the worst of Bluemoon outside the threads about politics and race. Just full of people being pantomime villains towards the greatest players they’ll ever see kick a football in their entire lives.
Roberto-Mancini-008.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.