What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Agreed, otherwise we might be alongside Sunderland desperate to get back into the big time. I believe that was arguably the single most important goal of the clubs history.
That's my point though. If he'd his job during the previous seasons we wouldn't have needed THAT goal.

In terms of getting the crowd going, creating a heated atmosphere, and looking fearsome when going forward ... the best colour for a football shirt is red, and the worst is pale blue.

Can't believe I've said that but I do believe it's true.
I've seen mention of the shirt colour elsewhere and not just when that loony owner changed Cardiff's shirts to red.
But if you really want to get the crowd going you need to be lumping the ball forward quickly and going close (or scoring) on a regular basis. Blood and thunder (or thud and blunder as I've called it in the past) gets the crowd going our patient play is great to watch from a skill and tactics perspective but doesn't get the crowd on the edge of their seats.
The only time our crowd really gets going is when we're up against it (last Saturday is a good example) or when the clock gets past 75 minutes when they begin to fuck off. Different meaning of getting the crowd going I suppose.

Another one: Our stadium is too comfortable. - Watch our celebrations on TV and there's nothing like the chaos you see in the stands at other grounds. There's no mass eruption of joy that we get at away games. No "peak limbs" as some describe it. T'Emirates is similar which I put down to the same high level of comfort.

Another one: Our stadium is too comfortable. - Watch our celebrations on TV and there's nothing like the chaos you see in the stands at other grounds. There's no mass eruption of joy that we get at away games. No "peak limbs" as some describe it. T'Emirates is similar which I put down to the same high level of comfort.
Var mate

oh thought of another one. the 18/19 197 point team was better than the 21/22 false 9 side. The point differential over the two seasons of each is going to be 20 points or more. the centurion side is superior for me, yet a lot of people say our current team is better.
What happened to our other point?

oh thought of another one. the 18/19 197 point team was better than the 21/22 false 9 side. The point differential over the two seasons of each is going to be 20 points or more. the centurion side is superior for me, yet a lot of people say our current team is better.

98 point team.

Liverpool got 97 in 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.