What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Yes. He'd have come that summer.

Pep was set on having a sabbatical in New York, mainly to help his English. I reckon we would have sacked Mancini, appointed Pellegrini as an interim manager for a season, then Pep would have arrived after that, instead of going to Bayern.

Peps pressers are pretty boring. Not solely his fault mind.

Confession time: I’ve never actually watched more than about 2 mins of a City press conference since Mancini.

Pellegrini’s were akin to being in a sensory depravation tank and it’s clear Guardiola absolutely hates them.

Not so much City, but City fans:
It's bloody stupid hating Spurs for beating us in 81 and equally stupid for hating Luton because they sent us down two seasons later.
It was a fucking cup final, of course Spurs wanted to win. I don't hate Wolves cos they beat us in my first trip to Wembley and I don't expect fans of Newcastle, Stoke, Sunderland and Watford to hate us just cos we won a few cups. Chavs and dippers might be slightly different.
Now if you want to hate Spurs because their fans were utter cunts at the final and the replay, and complete twats after games against us at WHL, and for the way they behaved in that cup tie at Maine Road (92-93) then dip yer bread.
As for Luton, they had to win to stay up; it was us or them for the drop. And you can't blame the kerb crawler for celebrating on the pitch as Raddy Antic probably saved his job. It might have been different had we played to win rather than hoping the final whistle would come before Luton woke up.
Once again there are plenty of reasons for hating Luton: Their plastic pitch, that dickhead chairman/owner who fully supported the idea of ID cards, the away fan ban. And the riot that occurred when they played Millwall would have been far less severe had they made the cup-tie all ticket. Their excuse was that their previous tie went to a replay and they wouldn't have been able to print the tickets in time, but it was claimed Watford printed tickets just in case they won the replay as chaos v Millwall was almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
David Silva - great player but overrated by some of our fanbase. 'Best player to play for the club' is the line that triggers me. Went missing too often in the big games and loved a stat pad vs the likes of Hull and Blackpool! As I said, great player but not the 'greatest'. Just my opinion ;).

Not so much City, but City fans:
It's bloody stupid hating Spurs for beating us in 81 and equally stupid for hating Luton because they sent us down two seasons later.
It was a fucking cup final, of course Spurs wanted to win. I don't hate Wolves cos they beat us in my first trip to Wembley and I don't expect fans of Newcastle, Stoke, Sunderland and Watford to hate us just cos we won a few cups. Chavs and dippers might be slightly different.
Now if you want to hate Spurs because their fans were utter cunts at the final and the replay, and complete twats after games against us at WHL, and for the way they behaved in that cup tie at Maine Road (92-93) then dip yer bread.
As for Luton, they had to win to stay up; it was us or them for the drop. And you can't blame the kerb crawler for celebrating on the pitch as Raddy Antic probably saved his job. It might have been different had we played to win rather than hoping the final whistle would come before Luton woke up.
Once again there are plenty of reasons for hating Luton: Their plastic pitch, that dickhead chairman/owner who fully supported the idea of ID cards, the away fan ban. And the riot that occurred when they played Millwall would have been far less severe had they made the cup-tie all ticket. Their excuse was that their previous tie went to a replay and they wouldn't have been able to print the tickets in time, but it was claimed Watford printed tickets just in case they won the replay as chaos v Millwall was almost guaranteed.
The hatred towards Spurs is due the fact that their fans were absolute cnuts at both legs. Obviously losing hurt , but in my opinion , it's the fans we hate .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.