What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Technically better without a doubt but Distin was a mercenary with the heart of a mouse.

Not disagreeing with your view on this but as an aside, he actually comes across really well on Nedum Onuoha's podcast, it's a good listen.

David Silva - great player but overrated by some of our fanbase. 'Best player to play for the club' is the line that triggers me. Went missing too often in the big games and loved a stat pad vs the likes of Hull and Blackpool! As I said, great player but not the 'greatest'. Just my opinion ;).

I know the thread is about unpopular opinions but fuck me sideways.

By the way that stat padding at Hull was the single greatest performance ive ever seen by an outfield City player (Hart against Dortmund or Barca are the only singular performances to rival it)

I know the thread is about unpopular opinions but fuck me sideways.

By the way that stat padding at Hull was the single greatest performance ive ever seen by an outfield City player (Hart against Dortmund or Barca are the only singular performances to rival it)

stat padding against blackpool by scoring the 3rd goal in a 3-2 win...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.