What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

sterling is as much of a diver as salah, and by that I think that they both fall down easily but people overestimate how frequently they dive and most of the time the penalty is somewhat justified

What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%? ok...Kane is now better than de Bruyne...Cancelo is the most over rated player at City...Do people not see how many times he's caught out ,over hits balls and generally loses possession MOST of the time?.. And Sterling has passed his use by date...No replies please its just MY opinion

Certainly agree with the Sterling comment, poor ball control, poor passing, lacks a football brain.

What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%? ok...Kane is now better than de Bruyne...Cancelo is the most over rated player at City...Do people not see how many times he's caught out ,over hits balls and generally loses possession MOST of the time?.. And Sterling has passed his use by date...No replies please its just MY opinion

No replies? Is this your first time using a forum? Haha!
First point isn't too outlandish, both have seen their very best days though. Cancelo has been brilliant overall this season and I guarantee he will be in most pundis/medias team of the year at the end of the season. His last couple of games he's been out of sorts though and been more miss than hit.
I won't lose sleep if Sterling moves on.

We’ve not played well for 2 months now. Penalties/set pieces or defensive errors seem to be the majority of our goals. Unless we get a second wind soon and rediscover our mojo, we will probably win nothing this season.

De Bruyne has mostly been shit this season and given the ball away or overhit passes and crosses far too much

“come on city” is a weak and pathetic sounding chant

Niall Quinn is and always will be a City legend and a gentleman

The lack of atmosphere and number of empty seats for some big games in the past few years, particularly in the CL, has been embarrassing
Correct
Bollocks
Bollocks
Bollocks

Bold and bigger font but no replies please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.