What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Not disagreeing with your view on this but as an aside, he actually comes across really well on Nedum Onuoha's podcast, it's a good listen.
Not knocking, thought he was a high quality player but he never felt he got us as a club/fan base and would leave if anyone offered him more cash.

stat padding against blackpool by scoring the 3rd goal in a 3-2 win...
More stat padding when Silva won 125 caps and three major trophies in one of the best sides in international history. He is one of the greatest Spanish players of all time.

Reactions: es1
If it goes to the last game I’m afraid Stevie starfish will have the last laugh. Therefore we mustn’t let it come to that.

David Silva - great player but overrated by some of our fanbase. 'Best player to play for the club' is the line that triggers me. Went missing too often in the big games and loved a stat pad vs the likes of Hull and Blackpool! As I said, great player but not the 'greatest'. Just my opinion ;).
I bet your the only one who believes this. Incredible player who was a fantastic servant for us. I’d love to know who you think was better.

Last edited:
In terms of talents, the best defensive pairing is Stones and Laporte. Two are adept with the ball and have the pace. Dias isn't as skilled and as quick. He brings something else, slightly different mentality.

I know the thread is about unpopular opinions but fuck me sideways.

By the way that stat padding at Hull was the single greatest performance ive ever seen by an outfield City player (Hart against Dortmund or Barca are the only singular performances to rival it)
Manchester United 1 Manchester City 6

United were champions, unbeaten at home for God knows how long, only lost the league that year by virtue of the last kick of the season and were comfortably champions again the following year.
The English media, laughably, predictably, gave MotM to an Englishman -a full back who was playing in the team that won by a cricket score. No disrespect to Micah but it was an utterly ridiculous decision.
Everybody knows who was really MotM that day. "He ran the show".
That, for me, was the greatest performance by any player for any team in any match that I have ever witnessed in nearly 50 years of watching English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.