What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Hart v Barca
Kompany v United
Yaya in every big game
Aguerooo goal
SIlva - Hull and Blackpool away

If were being smart Aguero scored against QPR, who were shit.

Presume you're on about Kompany against United in 2012 where he headed one in from a corner but did absolutely fuck all else that game because the piss can set his team up too afraid to cross the half way line, not Vinny's fault granted

Having noticed the thread on denis law, I cannot abide him. I'm Manchester born and bred and never in my 51 years have I heard this person say a thing about the club he spent 2 spells at.

When we were shit, which was most of my life, fair enough he's never likely to to enthuse over us. But the last 10 years, what's been stopping him? Cat got yer tongue?

Plenty of ex rags have become blues, some like Goater and Tevez helped us to win trophies. Shaun is one of our most enthusiastic advocates in the media. This guy, not so much. I've no idea what Busby was like but many on here spoke of his warm friendship with Joe Mercer.

This one seems of the GPC variety.

To be fair to Denis Law, by all accounts he never liked playing football. He didn't know who he was playing against and doesn't watch it on TV! He probably doesn't have much interest in it...

David Silva is one of the best players I've ever seen in any team. Full stop. How anyone who likes football can say he's overrated is beyond me.

My unpopular opinions are:

1. Cancelo is far too hot and cold for me and can't defend and we should sell him

2. If Pep had managed the "Aguerrooooo" game with us 1-2 down, we would never have won it

3. The team plays better when KdB isn't in it

4. Yaya Toure at his peak was the greatest player ever to have played for this club. He could dribble, pass, shoot with both feet, scored free kicks and penalties and ALWAYS turned up when it mattered. He would walk into this City team now ahead of any other player

5. I'd back the Goat to score 40 goals a season in this side

6. Clichy was the best left back we've had for something like 30+ years and we've not replaced him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.