What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

I’m sure the posters who down play David Silva haven’t actually watched a game of football before.
I’d kinda expect it from supporters of other teams but blues? Nah! Attention seeking at its worst.

I know the thread is about unpopular opinions but fuck me sideways.

By the way that stat padding at Hull was the single greatest performance ive ever seen by an outfield City player (Hart against Dortmund or Barca are the only singular performances to rival it)
Hart v Barca
Kompany v United
Yaya in every big game
Aguerooo goal
SIlva - Hull and Blackpool away

So now you’re trying to belittle him? Fuck off you silly silly ****.
Not trying to belittle anyone. Just saying in big moments there were other players who stepped up more. I literally said he was top 5 players in city history just not my number one. Not that controversial

Not trying to belittle anyone. Just saying in big moments there were other players who stepped up more. I literally said he was top 5 players in city history just not my number one. Not that controversial
Seems a strange thread to make a flurry of posts on after being on here years and saying fuck all considering what’s been achieved in that time.

Seems a strange thread to make a flurry of posts on after being on here years and saying fuck all considering what’s been achieved in that time.
I know I had to get it off my chest..! Usually just keep my eye on things.

What are you saying Dr Phil? We have enemy interwoven in the fabric of bluemoon from 2009?

The hate must have flowed over from the derby defeat. It’s ok, we are all friend here, share with us @sign-him-up. Let the rag hate flow;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.