What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

Kevin De Bruyne has been really poor this season, and is coasting on his previous seasons. The media haven’t even picked up on it either.
He’s not coasting, we just have no runners in behind for him to play the ball too. Everyone wants it to feet and he’s best creating chances for people to run onto

He’s not coasting, we just have no runners in behind for him to play the ball too. Everyone wants it to feet and he’s best creating chances for people to run onto
ahhhh dont make me get all nostalgic over those blistering defence-splitting runs from Sane and Sterling. i miss them

We do get an unfair press. It’s sustained and obvious and those tripping over themselves to say how paranoid the fanbase is are trying way too hard to come across as the sensible ones when in reality they look a bit daft and desperate.
Not sure about this being unpopular or not but just following on from the few posts I’ve just read.

This thread seems tailor-made to ban numerous posters, LOL!

The trouble with counter-popular opinions on Bluemoon forums - is that the majority (I guess, but definitely uber-vocal), opinion, on numerous issues is belligerent, unrelenting and powerful. Post your opinion in discord with this sentiment - and you'll soon be banned.

Topics to avoid: Gay rights, Liverpool, Martin Tyler, Fair Refereeing, Attempting to Engage WIth Bigga,...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.