What beer have you got for Christmas ?

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
BimboBob said:
Fucking hell mate. Get some taste in beer please. You let down the whole board.

Now they should throw some fucking oranges into that.

I can't understand the Budweiser hatred on here, it's one of the worlds most sold products for a good reason, it's cheap, and you piss youself.

did an edit :)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:

I can't understand the Budweiser hatred on here, it's one of the worlds most sold products for a good reason, it's cheap, tastes nice and gets you pissed.

It is utter fucking shite drunk mainly by daft shermans who don't know any better.
I am actually hard pushed to think of a worse beer, ever.
It is bland, beige soulless crap.
The Coldplay of beers.
Very popular, very safe and very shit.

Coldplay are ace, seen them live at The Etihad in the summer.

Kun Aguero said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kun Aguero said:
I can't understand the Budweiser hatred on here, it's one of the worlds most sold products for a good reason, it's cheap, tastes nice and gets you pissed.

It is utter fucking shite drunk mainly by daft shermans who don't know any better.
I am actually hard pushed to think of a worse beer, ever.
It is bland, beige soulless crap.
The Coldplay of beers.
Very popular, very safe and very shit.

Coldplay are ace, seen them live at The Etihad in the summer.

Thank you mate.
You have just made my case for me better than I ever could.
At least you are young.
You'll learn.

oakiecokie said:
paphos-mcfc said:
got 4 boxes of 'mixed Belgian' in each box 2 hoegarden, 2 Stella and 2 Leffe Blonde. Should last me tomorrow.

Now you are talking mate.Great selection.
I'll just bob over for a couple. Yiammas!

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
BimboBob said:
Fucking hell mate. Get some taste in beer please. You let down the whole board.

Now if you were talking about Budweis from Czech,then that would be a whole different ball game mate.
Budweiser remains one of the world's lowest rated beers ron notable rating sites such as BeerAdvocate.com[29] and RateBeer.com.[30] Some drinkers prefer the lightness of beers like Budweiser and consume it as a refreshment or for its inebriating effects,[31] Several beer writers consider it to be bland.[32][33] The beer is light-bodied with faint sweet notes and negligible bitterness, leading to reviews characterizing it as a "...beer of underwhelming blandness".[34] Even Adophus Busch didn't like it.[35] Based upon sales, it is the second most popular American brewed pale lager among North American beer consumers.
I rest my case.

And.if he likes it then its up to him.I got bought a box should I have said no take it back.each to their own its not my favourite drink but its alright.

oakiecokie said:
Challenger1978 said:
Its between Grolsch and Biere Speciale on what my favorite beer is.

biere.jpg

Those little bottle might be weak but they taste great and if you drink enough of them guaranteed they will get you shit faced.

What AC % are those mate and I`m assuming they`re good old Belgium Beer ??

It's French and its 4.8%, its a really nice beer though, tiny bottles but extremely cheap.

syedorf said:
And.if he likes it then its up to him.I got bought a box should I have said no take it back.each to their own its not my favourite drink but its alright.

Well seeing we`re taking the piss out of each other,if you took the piss literally out of this ale,then I suppose it would be fine.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:15 pm --<br /><br />
Challenger1978 said:
oakiecokie said:
Challenger1978 said:
Its between Grolsch and Biere Speciale on what my favorite beer is.

biere.jpg

Those little bottle might be weak but they taste great and if you drink enough of them guaranteed they will get you shit faced.

What AC % are those mate and I`m assuming they`re good old Belgium Beer ??

It's French and its 4.8%, its a really nice beer though, tiny bottles but extremely cheap.

Still 100% better than Carling and Carlsberg and a nice volume mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.