What book are you reading now / or recommend?

American Wife

I honestly wanted to either die or kick someone's head in after that.

Awful:-(

Just come back from a week in Tenerife where I read two biographies, Paul Lake's and Rodney Marsh's

Lakey's brought a tear to my eye when I finished it.
Marsh, although he explains why, comes across as a twat

stonerblue said:
mackenzie said:
American Wife

I honestly wanted to either die or kick someone's head in after that.

Awful:-(

Excellent review, short and sweet. Think i'lll give it a miss.

Honest, do give it a miss. It's just really crap.

stonerblue said:
In Defence of Dogs- John Bradshaw.

Essential reading for all dog owners, de-bunking the myth of domestic dogs evolving from Wolves.

What did they evolve from?

chabal said:
stonerblue said:

Essential reading for all dog owners, de-bunking the myth of domestic dogs evolving from Wolves.

Genetically they can be traced back to the wolf but the book is more about the behavioural evolution from wolf to domestic dog and the way it's misunderstood based on the false idea that they (domestic dogs) are pack animals ruled with aggression by alpha males.

stonerblue said:
chabal said:
stonerblue said:

Genetically they can be traced back to the wolf but the book is more about the behavioural evolution from wolf to domestic dog and the way it's misunderstood based on the false idea that they (domestic dogs) are pack animals ruled with aggression by alpha males.

Sounds good - I might give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.