What did people think of todays atmosphere

This fat fker was having fun today.....until a plastic coke bottle hit him and he started crying

140mfbo.jpg

Too much of the 'If we were 4-0 up I'd had considered singing' brigade in the ground.

Fu**ing Hell sometimes I think we need Delia to get some people going.

If you're there make some noise.

i thought it was quiet yesterday. its frustrating cos if everyone sang and got behind the team, we could have gone on to win the game. id love it to be a nasty place for teams and fans to come to. not sure it will happen any time soon

Atmosphere all depends on the game. The majority of fans that turn up week in week out are the same so it does not help when the away team only brings a bus full. The atmosphere will be the same against Fulham, Wigan etc but will be spot on against Manure, Chelsea etc

The atsmosphere was like it is in about three-quarters if all our games... SHITE!

The two singing areas don't sing enough, and a big point, not for long enough per song! They might start off a song but don't sing and sing and sing it, so it dies before it even leaves the vocal area. So the stadium is quiet again before most songs ever catch on anywhere in the ground. I sit in the East Stand and will join in with the songs I hear from the vocal areas but I can be singing with 10 others near me and we'll be on our own as the vocal areas will have just stopped singing! How are songs ever gonna catch on around the ground if that's the case?

And out of 44000-47000 in attendance regularly, areas that total about 3000 vocal fans when added together, just isn't enough to get a proper atmosphere going! The areas are too small, even if they were next to each other, but they're not even that, they're two areas that are spilt up who don't even like each other!

I've read threads on here that say; "the South Stand was bouncing today" and I've thought 'WHAT?!' and when I was in my seat not noticed you at all or thought you were outsung by even average away fans!

Hopefully when the stadium is redeveloped something is done to incresase the vocal areas from the five and a half blocks either side of the away fans on the bottom tier, like all it is now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.