What do you believe you saw?

Why didn't God give us an easy 5-0 win?

Also which God was it - the one our Muslim owners pray to or the Christian one?

I don't believe in miracles but it was a beautiful, special and unbeatable moment in footballing terms.

Quite simply, having got married to my lovely wife and witnessed the birth of my 3 beautiful children, if I could choose to re-live just one day of my life all over again, there is absolutely no contest.....

May 13, 2012

So nearly one of the worst days of my life.

Then just simply the best.

It wasn't a miracle.....it was destiny.

Divine Intervention, god came down from heaven and scored the most important goal I have ever seen.
I`m getting shivers thinking about it.

black mamba said:
When did this club EVER do things the easy way ???

Even going back to the 1968 title winning game , we still managed to let three goals in .......

Only City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252122/Virgin-Mary-sightings-Are-Bosnians-hoaxers-living-saints.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aints.html</a>

I'm with Mancini on this.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am one of the few on here who isn't afraid to speak of my Christian beliefs on the Forum although I will not usually debate in the Religious threads as they quickly dissolve into anarchy on Bluemoon.

As a Christian I know deep in my Soul that God was watching and is always watching. I fully expect to join him in Heaven one day and see him in his City scarf. I dont think we saw a miracle on that beautiful day but We did witness justice for those who had suffered.

And where was this entity when the rags were racking up 19

Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I am one of the few on here who isn't afraid to speak of my Christian beliefs on the Forum although I will not usually debate in the Religious threads as they quickly dissolve into anarchy on Bluemoon.

As a Christian I know deep in my Soul that God was watching and is always watching. I fully expect to join him in Heaven one day and see him in his City scarf. I dont think we saw a miracle on that beautiful day but We did witness justice for those who had suffered.

And where was this entity when the rags were racking up 19

he works in mysterious ways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.