What do you think about united?

bobbyowenquiff said:
The sneering at our mostly working-class fanbase by Scholes and Ferdinand tells you everything you need to know about United. They have always been a classless club and, in English football, they have been like playground bullies for decades.
It started in the 70s with the Red Army thugs who used to delight in terrorising female shoppers and kids in towns like Norwich during the hooligan heydays and ended with the relentless intimidation of match officials orchestrated by Ferguson in more recent years.
But, like all bullies, they are cowards when confronted. City have endured hatchet jobs from the media (led by Rag sycophants) for decades. I don't see this changing anytime soon.
I am sure our players will shove these words down their throats when Derby Day comes..just like they have done for the past three seasons.
Sums it up for me
Excellent post

Camel gob and ginger pig have double impotence

Just at the time when their won powers are waning, their old club is waning and what's worse the new kid on the block, the young lad they use to delight in bullying has not only grown up but has recently inflicted some sever bloody noses on both of them

Hello Ginger Pig FA Cup semi
hello camel gob... most recent derby results

we salute your impotent ramblings you, sad has-beens

dom said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
The sneering at our mostly working-class fanbase by Scholes and Ferdinand tells you everything you need to know about United. They have always been a classless club and, in English football, they have been like playground bullies for decades.
It started in the 70s with the Red Army thugs who used to delight in terrorising female shoppers and kids in towns like Norwich during the hooligan heydays and ended with the relentless intimidation of match officials orchestrated by Ferguson in more recent years.
But, like all bullies, they are cowards when confronted. City have endured hatchet jobs from the media (led by Rag sycophants) for decades. I don't see this changing anytime soon.
I am sure our players will shove these words down their throats when Derby Day comes..just like they have done for the past three seasons.
Sums it up for me
Excellent post

Camel gob and ginger pig have double impotence

Just at the time when their won powers are waning, their old club is waning and what's worse the new kid on the block, the young lad they use to delight in bullying has not only grown up but has recently inflicted some sever bloody noses on both of them

Hello Ginger Pig FA Cup semi
hello camel gob... most recent derby results

we salute your impotent ramblings you, sad has-beens

Excellent post, Dom.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.