What do you think about united?

baildon blue said:
I've had a little look at red cafe .
They don't say a lot about us .
Still more bothered about Liverpool , Arsenal and Chelsea .
May be one day we won't be arsed about them .

The dirty scummy cunts never stop singing about us

What do you think about united ?

Would like them to go down,just for a laugh,and stay there a while.

I'm unreserved about the whole thing.
Id like nothing more than a complete and utter, total collapse in ever conceivable way. Financially, drop down the divisions, having to sell off land.

Id like it to be caused by FFP as well...just for good measure.

baildon blue said:
Even i have noticed this,they are not that bothered about city atleast in red cafe as much as bluemoon is sort of full of anti united comments,for them rivalry is mostly with liverpool..I am not from uk,so i have no idea how it is out there though..

HolisticJim said:
I'm unreserved about the whole thing.
Id like nothing more than a complete and utter, total collapse in ever conceivable way. Financially, drop down the divisions, having to sell off land.

Id like it to be caused by FFP as well...just for good measure.

Haha! This sums up football rivalry perfectly. Immense behavior.

Everyone will have a different view.

Blues with the deepest hatred are (from my experience) the ones who grew up in Manchester consistantly especially when they were successful. I personally have moved around and in the 90s any team above City in the area i lived took the rip not just reds. So i never experienced the full brunt of the red abuse. Which i why i tend to not like teams that other people are indifferent to.

Of course its also down to personal preference. My best mate at school up north was a red and we had banter but no hatred.

Dont get me wrong i dont like the club and dont want them to win anything but I dont let it influence my decisions on people outside of football and derby day...well thats different ;)

my two cents!

pikku said:
baildon blue said:
Even i have noticed this,they are not that bothered about city atleast in red cafe as much as bluemoon is sort of full of anti united comments,for them rivalry is mostly with liverpool..I am not from uk,so i have no idea how it is out there though..

We have a few non UK members, the Caf has a majority of non UK members. City mean little to them as most have never been to the UK never mind Manchester

Rascal said:
pikku said:
baildon blue said:

We have a few non UK members, the Caf has a majority of non UK members. City mean little to them as most have never been to the UK never mind Manchester
This is correct, Rasc. The point is, to many on rag cafe, City don't feature directly in their lives. If they live in Singapore, for example, to them, City fans will comprise of ex-pats and the odd indigenous curiosity. Liverpool and Arsenal fans will be at the forefront of their day to day interaction with opposition fans. It is these encounters which, as supporters, mainly shape our views of other fans. It is why you and I, perhaps, have what might be described by some as a more balanced view about united fans, as we both have people who are close to us who have that unfortunate affliction.

Any City fan who resides or works in or around Manchester can be in no doubt as to the veracity of claims that City don't matter to united fans. In its own way our rise is their worst nightmare as it was so unexpected and is set to endure.

Their taunts and mocking will haunt them for years to come. Anyone who says that doesn't feature on their radar is a liar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.