What do you think is wrong?

Back four woeful, Pellers is a dead man walking, no plan b let alone a plan a.
Another note, just because you spend a fortune on a player it doesn't necessarily make him good, Sterling, Bony, Mangala, Navas, need I go on?

Back four woeful, Pellers is a dead man walking, no plan b let alone a plan a.
Another note, just because you spend a fortune on a player it doesn't necessarily make him good, Sterling, Bony, Mangala, Navas, need I go on?
Sterling, Mangala and Navas are good players. Bony is too, but not for us. A big fish in a small pond, but when his bottle has gone

back 4 is not woeful, the central defence is because it's missing two players. Last season we changed centre-backs every 5 minutes and guess what we conceded goals. End of last season start of this we had a settled back 4: we were watertight. Now we get injuries and guess what we start leaking goals

We're looking for unnecessary explanations when the most obvious explanation is there: Injuries. Doesn't matter how much you have spent, if your expensive buys are not available then your team becomes ordinary, and that underlies it all

Sterling, Mangala and Navas are good players. Bony is too, but not for us. A big fish in a small pond, but when his bottle has gone

back 4 is not woeful, the central defence is because it's missing two players. Last season we changed centre-backs every 5 minutes and guess what we conceded goals. End of last season start of this we had a settled back 4: we were watertight. Now we get injuries and guess what we start leaking goals

We're looking for unnecessary explanations when the most obvious explanation is there: Injuries. Doesn't matter how much you have spent, if your expensive buys are not available then your team becomes ordinary, and that underlies it all
But our expensive buys are available mostly. De Bruyne, Oto, raheem. As I said earlier, the problem goes beyond injuries and is as much to do with tactical nous, squad management and old fashioned motivational management.

Stuttgart-City 4-1 in pre season and not just the result but the way we lost there. People said its just pre season game and doesnt matter but same of those tactical mistakes and individual mistakes can be found in many of our bad games. Stoke unlucky not to beat us 4-0 is latest example. We dont work on those mistakes so we wont get rid of them.

So the question is what do we do in the training ground? All I ever see in inside City videos that players in a circle trying to pass around the two guys in the middle.
And that De Bruyne Sterling are so happy to beat Manga and Sagna on Fifa 2016 while Yaya competes with Clichy who can try on more Christmas Tshirts in less time.

Stuttgart-City 4-1 in pre season and not just the result but the way we lost there. People said its just pre season game and doesnt matter but same of those tactical mistakes and individual mistakes can be found in many of our bad games. Stoke unlucky not to beat us 4-0 is latest example. We dont work on those mistakes so we wont get rid of them.

So the question is what do we do in the training ground? All I ever see in inside City videos that players in a circle trying to pass around the two guys in the middle.
And that De Bruyne Sterling are so happy to beat Manga and Sagna on Fifa 2016 while Yaya competes with Clichy who can try on more Christmas Tshirts in less time.

What do you expect them to show on inside city on a public website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.