What does our squad need for the coming season?

would be nice, but we dont have the space. we had one registration slot open for CL. then its one in, one out
I think that'll be the way we do our business anyway to be honest.
I suspect the sales are pretty much agreed and simply depend on our getting our buys over the line.
Laporte - Gvardiol
Gundo - Kovacic
Being examples
Bernardo and Mahrez could see interesting replacements.
For those suggesting we're suddenly going to a squad of 24 - sorry not happening. Pep keeps the squad light so you don't end up with mard arses complaining about a lack of game time.

I think that'll be the way we do our business anyway to be honest.
I suspect the sales are pretty much agreed and simply depend on our getting our buys over the line.
Laporte - Gvardiol
Gundo - Kovacic
Being examples
Bernardo and Mahrez could see interesting replacements.
For those suggesting we're suddenly going to a squad of 24 - sorry not happening. Pep keeps the squad light so you don't end up with mard arses complaining about a lack of game time.
With amount of matches we'll have next season, it's going to be a gamble to use the same approach with regard to the squad size. Surely, Pep knows that we shouldn't gamble on luck like last season, hoping for the whole season nobody gets seriously injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.