What exercise have you done today?

i keep a large supply of colchicine at home. if i have any hint of an attack i just start taking it. with regard to the aloprurinal, i did have attacks during the first couple of weeks. i just dont like the idea of being on a drug indefinately, but i guess you need to weigh up this against the risk of permanent damage to effected joints.

* Went for a run with the dog

* Bench Press - 3 sets of 10

* Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 sets of 10

* Dumbbell chest flies 3 sets of 10

* Peck deck 3 sets of 10

l did a 4.5 mile today but ruined it with a bottle of wine this evening.

Just had 7 pints and shared a KFC family bucket. Walked from the pub to KFC and negotiated a pepsi for an extra corn on the cob. Drive a hard bargain. John Williams take note. Then walked from KFC to a taxi and got dropped off right outside my gaff. Within spitting distance of the front door. Just belted one out thinking of Fern Britton and currently sweating like Clayton Blackmore on a rape charge. Commitment and fitness. Same again tomorrow.

jonmcfc said:
on day 5 of insanity only managed 8 min yes im overweight.
Keep going I'm in week 7 now. Missed a week due to a holiday and not done last 2 days fir various reasons back on it tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.