What exercise have you done today?

walked about 1.5 km to class and came back the same way so 3km . The campus is fecking huge

Pre season last night. Good session to be honest. Plenty of ball work but at a good intensity. Oh and the younger, fitter lads make me work harder so I don't look out of place!

poyntonblue said:
Pre season last night. Good session to be honest. Plenty of ball work but at a good intensity. Oh and the younger, fitter lads make me work harder so I don't look out of place!

Are you purple aki ? ;)

kinkysleftfoot said:
Rushton121 said:
* Went for a run with the dog

* Bench Press - 3 sets of 10

* Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 sets of 10

* Dumbbell chest flies 3 sets of 10

* Peck deck 3 sets of 10

unless your a competing bodybuilder on steroids that is way to much for the chest!

Really? lol I've always done this much for chest...

Rushton121 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Rushton121 said:
* Went for a run with the dog

* Bench Press - 3 sets of 10

* Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 sets of 10

* Dumbbell chest flies 3 sets of 10

* Peck deck 3 sets of 10

unless your a competing bodybuilder on steroids that is way to much for the chest!

Really? lol I've always done this much for chest...

yup.......no way you can put everything into all those excercises...........half the amount and you will gain far more

Ragnarok said:
poyntonblue said:

Are you purple aki ? ;)

Ha! No. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.