What happens when Robinho is fit? Bellamy to replace SWP?

for me-

--------------Given---------------
zab----toure---------lescott---bridge
-------Dejong-----Barry------------
Bellamy-------Tevez-------Robinho
--------------Ade----------------

or

------------Given----------------
zab----toure------lescott---bridge
-------dejong----barry---------
------------ireland------------
Bellamy----------------Robinho
------------Ade--------------

tonights game was a bit of a battle at times, this is why petrov didnt get on the pitch
likewise for robinho , i,m afraid theres few matches where any prem team can afford passengers ,however flamboyant they may be on occaisions .
i predict robinho wont like being benched when fit,and will be sold on. hes just not a "hughes type" of player

I am 100% sure that when Hughes was recruiting the likes of De Jong, Barry, Adebayor, Tevez etc that he used Robinho as a selling point of the quality at City. How can you bench one of the best players in the game?

Robinho hasn't had the chance to play with the new talent we got this season for any length of time due to his injury, so its hard to accept that he shouldn't be afforded his chance like everyone else. He was our top scorer last season and made Ireland a better player with their link up play.

Robinho has brought respect and many new fans to City. Do we just bench him now? That wouldn't be fair at all and if this were to happen I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave.

Robinho took alot of abuse in world football from all international sources imaginable when he joined and he always stood up for City. Even before this season started his belief in City was reaffirmed by him stating we can win the title when every one else in the team was saying top 6 is the target.

Benching Robinho when he hasn't put a foot wrong this season seems harsh.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If we want to be a top team then benching Robinho for games is not going to help us.

He will be on the bench for his first game back and then if Hughes has any sense which i think he has then he will be back the game after.

The only world class player we have and you don't go benching world class players.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I've said it before and i'll say it again. If we want to be a top team then benching Robinho for games is not going to help us.

He will be on the bench for his first game back and then if Hughes has any sense which i think he has then he will be back the game after.

The only world class player we have and you don't go benching world class players.
Totally disagree, Robinho's done nothing for him to deserve him going straight back into the team.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Totally disagree, Robinho's done nothing for him to deserve him going straight back into the team.

and what has he done to not be included in the team?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Based on what? The 15 goals and 10 assists he got last season in his first season in English football or the 180 minutes he has played so far this season after playing in World Cup Qualifiers and a Confederations Cup tournament in the summer with a dodgy ankle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.