What happens when Robinho is fit? Bellamy to replace SWP?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Totally disagree, Robinho's done nothing for him to deserve him going straight back into the team.

Based on what? The 15 goals and 10 assists he got last season in his first season in English football or the 180 minutes he has played so far this season after playing in World Cup Qualifiers and a Confederations Cup tournament in the summer with a dodgy ankle?
Well tbh it depends who we're playing and whether we're home or away, if we're away, he should defo be sub, if we're playing shite like Pompey, Stoke, Hull at home, then he's the perfect player to play, if it's a choice between Robinho or Bellamy though, it has to be Bellers.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Based on what? The 15 goals and 10 assists he got last season in his first season in English football or the 180 minutes he has played so far this season after playing in World Cup Qualifiers and a Confederations Cup tournament in the summer with a dodgy ankle?
Well tbh it depends who we're playing and whether we're home or away, if we're away, he should defo be sub, if we're playing shite like Pompey, Stoke, Hull at home, then he's the perfect player to play, if it's a choice between Robinho or Bellamy though, it has to be Bellers.

No offence but decisions like that won't get us to the very top and that is coming from a big Bellamy fan.

Immaculate Pasta said:

No offence but decisions like that won't get us to the very top and that is coming from a big Bellamy fan.
I'd rather have the consistently good games from Bellamy, than the odd good game from Robinho.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd rather have the consistently good games from Bellamy, than the odd good game from Robinho.

Bellamy 30 and played in the English league for 10 years. Robinho 25 and played in the English league for a year. Robinho will get the consistency soon.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Bellamy 30 and played in the English league for 10 years. Robinho 25 and played in the English league for a year. Robinho will get the consistency soon.
I hope you're right, but until it happens I'm not convinced yet.

smeeagain said:
robinho is NOT world class ,sorry

No need for apologies, but you are wrong.

Regular 1st teamer for currently and historically the very best side in world football.

How much more 'world class' do you want him to be?

having said that, when he's fit, there is no way this can be a Bellamy v Robinho. Both must start and a decent manager will not find it too difficult to get them in. We're talking two of the best players in the EPL ffs.

tbh i think he should play up front with ade (behind him) to create flair (like he does with fabiano for brazil). bellers and bridge are growing as a partnership

...............................given...........................
zabaleta.........toure...............lescott......bridge
........ireland/dejong................barry................
sweep................................................bellamy
.....................robinho...................................
....................................adebayor..................

Bellamy and Tevez are both far better options than Robinho. Robinho will have the odd world class game but then he will be awful for the next five games. He has no consistency and he is awful away from home. With Tevez , Bellamy, Adebayor and Ireland, we don't need his creativity. He shouldbe on the bench when he is fit and I expect a massive increase in work rate for him to get a regular starting spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.