What has been your worst moment following our club?

Hearing us sing "you're not fit to wear the shirt" in the late 90's was pretty fucking low.

Taylor’s goal to make it 2-0 to Gillingham at Wembley. Never felt such a sickening blow like that before. I still get the effects of it even now when I see the goal back.

The Wigan final. It was the 2nd night of my honeymoon in Egypt with my third wife and it was supposed to be the start of finally being happy in life after a lot of shite.
It was also my birthday.
As far as I was concerned the stars had aligned for the perfect night. How could we possibly lose???
What followed over those 90 minutes was the perfect indicator of what was to follow for the next 8 years….

The Wigan final. It was the 2nd night of my honeymoon in Egypt with my third wife and it was supposed to be the start of finally being happy in life after a lot of shite.
It was also my birthday.
As far as I was concerned the stars had aligned for the perfect night. How could we possibly lose???
What followed over those 90 minutes was the perfect indicator of what was to follow for the next 8 years….
No third time lucky?? ;) - god loves a trier

It was also my birthday.

More wives than we’ve had managers.

Leaving the Dragao this summer was the worst I’ve ever felt as a city fan

I don’t care that much for the UCL normally, and I flew out there knowing there was a risk we’d lose. I’m fine with that.

But the pre match atmosphere in Porto was so good, and the build up so exciting, you’d think there would be more fight on the pitch. I won’t blame the players or the manager, but that was the hardest 90 mins to watch. Like death from 1000 cuts

(Also the moment I saw they only sold alcohol free beer in the stadium!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.