What has been your worst moment following our club?

The biggies like relegation, cup final defeats didnt hurt too much. All those last second fergie time goals made me like the Tasmanian devil though. Scholes , Beckham, the horse, Owen et al.

It's a funny one but the 2-1 loss to West Ham 2005/06 in the FA Cup Quarters was probably my lowest point. Sat there realising that we'd never won anything in my life time and asking myself what the actual fuck I was doing every week and that my money could be spent elsewhere. Something told me to just carry on a little bit longer though.

For some reason I remember being in the kippax against Bristol rovers 0-0 and bury beating us .
I thought things can’t get any worse than this totally numbing at the time of where we were at the time couldn’t see anything in getting us out the mess.
On a personal low watching city ( I’ll try and keep this as short as possible) 24,04,10 we played at Arsenal we got the train from Sheffield as it was cheaper from Glossop to London from town. So we ended up on the river supping quite heavily, went to get the tube from embankment and I slipped down the gap of the tube train between the platform!!!
next tube stop ambulance waiting got rushed into the Whittington hospital.they told me I’d be in there for the night mrs snake was 7 months pregnant so I talked my way out basically discharged myself. Got a train to Manchester where things took a things to the worse on journey home luckily there was a student doctor sat right near us . Ended up in wythenshaw hospital then transferred to Tameside hospital. From there Saturday night / Sunday morning had to phone the wife to explain everything. The leg then got infected
And now was 60\40 I’d have a life changing injury. I ended up with a suction pump on the leg and 5 months off work . There’s loads I’ve missed off. But was a low point ;)

Chelsea in ccl was lower never ever to this day watched any replays nor ever seen them lift that pot.

The twenty minutes or whatever it was between QPR’s second goal and Dzeko’s goal

I was just glued to my seat in shock and total horror

I think I’d become immune to all the shit between about 96 and 00. Nothing surprised me and no matter how bad it got I was always expecting it to get worse

For some reason I remember being in the kippax against Bristol rovers 0-0 and bury beating us .
I thought things can’t get any worse than this totally numbing at the time of where we were at the time couldn’t see anything in getting us out the mess.
On a personal low watching city ( I’ll try and keep this as short as possible) 24,04,10 we played at Arsenal we got the train from Sheffield as it was cheaper from Glossop to London from town. So we ended up on the river supping quite heavily, went to get the tube from embankment and I slipped down the gap of the tube train between the platform!!!
next tube stop ambulance waiting got rushed into the Whittington hospital.they told me I’d be in there for the night mrs snake was 7 months pregnant so I talked my way out basically discharged myself. Got a train to Manchester where things took a things to the worse on journey home luckily there was a student doctor sat right near us . Ended up in wythenshaw hospital then transferred to Tameside hospital. From there Saturday night / Sunday morning had to phone the wife to explain everything. The leg then got infected
And now was 60\40 I’d have a life changing injury. I ended up with a suction pump on the leg and 5 months off work . There’s loads I’ve missed off. But was a low point ;)

Chelsea in ccl was lower never ever to this day watched any replays nor ever seen them lift that pot.
Yeah yeah blah blah blah but what score was the game at Arsenal?

:)

Has to be getting beat 1-0 at home to Bury. That was shit and what made it more shit was going into work the next day and getting the piss took out of me off Bury fans. Fuckin Bury.
I sulked at that but 1981 3 .2. Loss on a Thursday night in London still hurts me .we should have won Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.