What has been your worst moment following our club?

1974. 15 years old, City with their famous front five vs a stodgy, average Wolves side. First time I learned that the only thing absolutely guaranteed in football somewhere along the line is disappointment.
I was there. Young but there. Still got my flag.

Probably already said in this thread at some point but the Spurs FA Cup and that bastard Villa goal, followed swiftly by the prostitute botherer skipping across our pitch after our relegation defeat v Luton.

Awful, as I was younger.

Another one would be the day my hometown team Carlisle beat us live on the TV, school was a very cruel place on the Monday.
The carlisle game was my 1st ever city game mate! was right behind david phillip’s screamer into the platt lane!! We went onto lose 1-3, my first of so so many “typical city” moments :), happily they seem a thing of the past nowadays ;)

Wigan cup final was the most disappointed I have been watching City in a big game ……

One absolutely gutless performance.

played like they wanted to lose to get the manager out - still can’t get my head around why a team would throw a final to get a change in manager…..

it’s a Cup Final FFS !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.