What has been your worst moment following our club?

Loads of us got gripped at Moorgate when we went to West Ham in 1987. I struggled free and got in at 3.30 ISH. Could have been shit but witnessed true sportsmanship from the West Ham fans when we went down.

1. Wigan, FA Cup Final. The very day news broke the club had sacked Mancini. Still can't believe it to this day.
2. Last seasons CL final. As soon as I heard the team, I knew we would lose.
3. Perm the rest.

1.Halifax. Mum had to go look for me, as I ran away from home I was that upset.
2.Luton.
3.Spurs 81.

Plenty of disappointing moments following City but results wise these were easily the worst.

Gillingham when we went 2-0 down by a mile. I just didn't think we could sink any lower and thought that despite all the dreadful teams and managers we had they'd win.

Travelling down I just hoped we'd win and when their 2nd went in, I was just devastated.

Of course, not long after I wasn't!!

not obvious really but…..

Losing 1-2 to West Ham in the Quarter Final of the FA Cup….on a Monday night iirc….2006? Something was in the air that night (hope and dreams)…..Dean Ashton brace I think. Gutted the rest of the week where the next 3 QF’s were played each night thinking that should be us….

not obvious really but…..

Losing 1-2 to West Ham in the Quarter Final of the FA Cup….on a Monday night iirc….2006? Something was in the air that night (hope and dreams)…..Dean Ashton brace I think. Gutted the rest of the week where the next 3 QF’s were played each night thinking that should be us….
That's mine, the day I lost all hope that we would ever play in a cup final.

Probably been mentioned a hundred times but Luton relegation and Spurs cup final.

And the kit man not being happy

Shrewsbury in the cup, lost, got smacked off a blue, black eye, nicked at the station, £30 fine, shit day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.