What has been your worst moment following our club?

I think being relegated against Luton was the worst for me. Me and Rammyblues just sat down on the steps of the Kippax for ages after the final whistle. Obviously down the line we were relegated to the third tier of English football which was grim, but that Luton game boy it really upset me and my brother.

Apart from the obvious several relegations I've witnessed, losing to spurs in both the 93 quarter final and the champs league VAR defeat left me feeling like we'd been relegated again. I'll always hate those twats. ( except for 90 mins tomorrow of course)

Last edited:
Getting done by the obscene amount of injury time vs rags in the 3-4 was a bad one...been many though.

it feels a bit ridiculous saying this because we've had so many genuinely bad moments in comparison...

but..

when we pissed away that 2-0 lead to lose to united 3-2 in 2017/18 ( Pogba etc) I've never felt that bad, or for that long afterwards
On that amazon doc, i skipped that episode. It also had the champs league loss to dippers. Ill never watch it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.