What has been your worst moment following our club?

The Champions League semi-finals vs Real Madrid. Every player other than Hart shit their pants and in 180mins Kev was the only player that could muster a shot on target. It was complete and utter shite.
It was annoying and extremely dull but I wouldn't consider that to be a low point? That home tie was painful. The crowd was all up for it but that quickly died off after 10 minutes because of the dross and boring football.

Champions league final for me.
We threw a party in the garden. Spent all day boozing and was ready to celebrate.
Poor match followed by tears.

I was quite literally in the gutter. Outside waldorf shouting down a grid and calling City every name under the sun. Surfed the length of the boozer a few minutes later.
Worst and best moment ever in less time than it took to smoke a tab.
I was at the game and felt like the only one in the ground who still believed at 2-1 down, I was urging them on while everyone around me was silent.

When Dzeko scored, I just thought “Oh fuck off City, only you could fuck up the title by one goal”.

I was at the game and felt like the only one in the ground who still believed at 2-1 down, I was urging them on while everyone around me was silent.

When Dzeko scored, I just thought “Oh fuck off City, only you could fuck up the title by one goal”.
I honestly felt no emotion change inside me when Dzeko scored.....followed by ecstasy slightly later :D

Probably already said in this thread at some point but the Spurs FA Cup and that bastard Villa goal, followed swiftly by the prostitute botherer skipping across our pitch after our relegation defeat v Luton.

Awful, as I was younger.

Another one would be the day my hometown team Carlisle beat us live on the TV, school was a very cruel place on the Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.