What if we don't get 4th?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Chippy_boy said:
You should be a counsellor, mate. Wise and calming words :-)

Some good points, but Ancelotti didn't seem to struggle getting up to speed.

Are we really saying that we should be a guinea pig for Mancini. He will deliver or he won't and will be rightly judged this season.

Should Mourinho also be available, as the panther says, the clamour will prove too much.

Guus Hiddink didn't do to bad with the short time he had at Chelsea also.

If we don't get fourth place and Mancini doesn't get the boot then I will be disgusted at our owner. Disgusted.

I don't know exactly what gets said by the manager pre/mid/post games. However, he is top dog and rightly gets the plaudits and/or criticism when needed. But when the manager comes out and blames himself shows he's feeling it too. God knows we have more staff than any other team in the league, it's about time they began chipping in messrs Kidd, Platt and Lombardo et al. Surely if they have an opinion they should get amongst it. Platt used to have enough to say about City when he was doing punditry on Sky, it's time to be counted!

If mourinho comes, balotelli will be the first to leave. They absolutely despise each other.

Balo actually likes Mancini. Mancinis the one that brought him to Inter btw.

Don't get me started on Platt and Kidd. Pair of fucking sycophants. If Mancini said black was white they'd nod and agree. Only one man calls the shots in our dressing room.

What would happen if we got fourth BUT then lost the Champions League qualifiers, like Spurs almost did?????

The only positive I can find out of finishing 5th is that if we don't win the Europa League this year we have a good chance next year and ending the trophy drought, whereas the Champions League would be more a "first time" thing and anything beyond the group stage would be great. All said, I don't know if I could cope from the banter and insults we'd get if we didn't finish 4th.

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't get me started on Platt and Kidd. Pair of fucking sycophants. If Mancini said black was white they'd nod and agree. Only one man calls the shots in our dressing room.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FivxtFyu2o&feature=related[/youtube]

intheknow! said:
What would happen if we got fourth BUT then lost the Champions League qualifiers, like Spurs almost did?????

I suspect we will find out later this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.