What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

Torres looked great for Spain, and could be the real deal in 2 or 3 years. I've no doubt Pep could challenge and win the league with a front three of Foden, Torres and Sterling, especially if we add, say, Grealish. Whether that front three can win the CL is a different question, however!
Torres looked great on occasion,he also looked a bit lost and not quite up with play on several others.His biggest problem is exactly that.....consistency.....but at his age and level of experience that isn't a huge concern.
I agree with the two or three years.

We won the league and got to the final of the champions league with just them last year, so I can’t see it being a huge issue

Aguero hasn’t been fit at least for the past year, so him going doesn’t really make much difference

I can see Torres being our real stand out player this season

I’m not convinced on all the hype with Delap. Some on here talk about him like he’s the second coming of christ. I don’t see it sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.