What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

Champions league has got to be the goal, just has to....Still can't believe we didnt win it last year.....

We're already dominating the Prem as much as possible with 5 wins in 10 seasons (with the Prem money making all 20 teams competitive l we could never dominate like a Bayern, PSG or Juve and win 7 or 8 in a row)

And that forward line doesn't win the Champions League

Need that monkey off our back plus it would wreck the heads of fans from all of the other top clubs as that's the ONLY thing they have against us

Sniff sniff

Spot on. Most fans of every club think they aren’t clinical enough where the facts show we are the 5th best with only…

Spurs
United
Leicester
Palace

better than us. Kane and Son at Spurs would help us. Strangely it’s Son that is the most clinical player in the PL.
Yeah, this is definitely one of those things that most clubs think if they scored all their chances they'd win everything but the point is it's impossible to score all your chances otherwise games would be ending 15-14. The basics of football mean good chances go begging.

You can’t really put Torres higher than Jesus in fairness.
This message is from the future. Come back to me at the end of the season :)

I genuinely think hes a better finisher and said it all last year.

This message is from the future. Come back to me at the end of the season :)

I genuinely think hes a better finisher and said it all last year.
I agree with your ordering

Haaland > Kane > Torres > Jesus > Delap > Sterling

Delap may be higher up, it's hard to tell at this stage

As our front 3 assuming we just get Grealish?

Could we win the league with that?

not forgetting Sterling of course!

I was thinking of this a few weeks ago; what with figures of £140m + being banded about for Kane at 28. I've been saying to people for 2 years now we should have gone for him - granted, he might not have been so keen to leave a couple of years ago but at 26 and probably costing c.£100 million, a better choice than now. On 1 hand, you have the cost/age but on the other, as others have said, he has proved himself in The Prem - Haaland, on the other hand, hasn't - that's not to say he couldn't do it and he does look the real deal. Grealish at 25 and c.£100 million seems a better deal out of the two but at least 1 player would have to go............Bernardo ??
So, we come on to Delap, Gabby and Ferran. Delap is untried at the top level apart from 1 game in the League Cup (and he scored) from memory but he does look quality and way ahead of players in the opposition teams players. Personally, I think he deserves a chance to prove himself - but at the expense of losing out on Kane ?? Difficult one but we'd be saving £140m.............alright, we won't be getting like for like but who knows after a couple of years how good he could be ? Gabby proves he can do it but is no Sergio or Kane when it comes to scoring goals. Ferran's minute to goal ratio must be up there with the best - he's only 20/21 and I've been well impressed; remember, he only cost £20 million. NO way can we let him go. Someone asking me the other day about Kane/Halaand/Grealish and speaking with my heart, I'd cooled off over Kane and Grealish and said that I don't want to lose any of our current squad - we have the best squad in The Prem - no doubt in my mind. Also, I don't like to see our best young players go - e.g. Felix - £200 million on the best academy in the World, I do like to see the youngsters come through. We have THB, Luke Mbete, Cole Palmer, Tommy, Braaf and Liam - not to mention James McAtee who looks top drawer. I really do wonder if we can save loads, promote the youngsters - go all out for Halaand next year as don't want to see him go to our rivals...................

I agree with your ordering

Haaland > Kane > Torres > Jesus > Delap > Sterling

Delap may be higher up, it's hard to tell at this stage
You're rating Sterling the lowest out of all those players?
This is one fucked up forum sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.