What if?

Well by your analysis highlighting that one point and referring to YOUR post Wigan are not going to attack all game then,as Wigan won't attack?

jimharri said:
Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?
The only problem in that scenario is that, to beat the vermin, Wigan will actually have to attack them. Something they never do.

they may play evans at centre back.....and theres always the chance of a bollock dropped there
ctid

iwastherein81 said:
jimharri said:
Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?
The only problem in that scenario is that, to beat the vermin, Wigan will actually have to attack them. Something they never do.

they may play evans at centre back.....and theres always the chance of a bollock dropped there
ctid

Evans has been one of their most consistent players since the sending off against us.

The problem is whatever they do i don't see us fulfilling our end on present form but you never know.

They have had an incredible run of luck and decisions go their way for quite a while.Now if they even themselves out over a season and there are only 6 games to go then all hell should be unleashed on them from now until the end of the season...well here's praying,lol!

I tell you its the hope that kills you. So I won't hope. Then if it happens I'll be as happy as girl with a unicorn.

I've been thinking this all day, and all it's done is stress me out at work!!
We can dream!
But what a dream it would be to win it after all that's gone on
Shut the rag media up!!

de niro said:
the chance we have is if the premier league realise they have been nobbled and having robbed wigan at the week-end the ref will be instructed to "make amends" albeit against their cash cow.

I was only thinking this earlier - the FA owe Wigan big time after the weeekend and there is no way any dubious decisions could possibly go Uniteds way, could they???!!!!

Blue Lloyd said:
Pam said:
It is hard to give up hope totally, yet. I can't help wishing for a weird and (decisive) turn around, if only because it's happened every so often in the past, including the 67/68 season.

The situation in 67/68 wasn't as vast as it is now unfortunately. Let's just make sure we finish second and analyze what went wrong over the summer?

No, but I'm pretty sure we need to win our last three games and they needed to lose at least two of theirs, all of which happened.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
Blumers Bloomers said:
de niro said:
the chance we have is if the premier league realise they have been nobbled and having robbed wigan at the week-end the ref will be instructed to "make amends" albeit against their cash cow.

I was only thinking this earlier - the FA owe Wigan big time after the weeekend and there is no way any dubious decisions could possibly go Uniteds way, could they???!!!!

They didn't rescind Derry's red. They are a shameless bunch of bastards. The rags will have three pens and Wigan will have at least two sent off before half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.