What trouble did you have last night?

You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

If nothing else these mongs are organized and they all know each other. The lot involved were probably the lot massed around the two flares and more.(same at Birmingham I heard minus the flares) The old routine would be to leave on mass a bit early, all meet up at one spot in the away holding area and take it from there.

Regarding OT.

If the police let us out at the same time we will be fooked. The MIBS and United's proper firm will have time to meet up at the back of the forecourt/Sir Matt Busby Way. As we come out mixed up, dads, mums, kids and lads, they will pick is off one by one. For the sake of the innocent, not through fear, it would be better to keep us in for 30 minutes and this will give GMP, who fucked up at COMS, the chance to force the 'cowards'(MIBS) back up Sir Matt Busby Way, crack a few bald North Manchester heads and disperse the f***ers.

Either that or the City lads should leave a bit early, get organized inside the stand and burst out and let's see if the MIBS are prepared to stand fronted by 100-150 proper lads. Mi thnks not. I'm not a hooligan, but like most on here I'm prepared to stand my ground with anyone, hooligan or not. What I won't except and neither should any man(city fan), is women and kids being attcked. I couldn't stand by and let that happen. I didn't on Wednesday(the fence) and I won't next Wednesday.

jrb said:
You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and meeting facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

If nothing else these mongs are organized and they all know each other. The lot involved were probably the lot massed around the two flares and more.(same at Birmingham I heard minus the flares) The old routine would be to leave on mass a bit early, all meet up at one spot in the away holding area and take it from there.

Regarding OT.

If the police let us out at the same time we will be fooked. The MIBS and United's proper firm will have time to meet up at the back of the forecourt/Sir Matt Busby Way. As we come out mixed up, dads, mums, kids and lads, they will pick is off one by one. For the sake of the innocent, not through fear, it would be better to keep us in for 30 minutes and this will give GMP, who fucked up at COMS, the chance to force the 'cowards'(MIBS) back up Sir Matt Busby Way, crack a few bald North Manchester heads and disperse the f***ers.

Either that or the City lads should leave a bit early, get organized inside the stand and burst out and let's see if the MIBS are prepared to stand fronted by 100-150 proper lads. Mi thnks not. I'm not a hooligan, but like most on here I'm prepared to stand my ground with anyone, hooligan or not. What I won't except and neither should any man(city fan), is women and kids being attcked. I couldn't stand by and let that happen. I didn't on Wednsday(the fence) and I won't next Wednesday.

Well said sir.

I asked a copper I know why United were let out at the same time as us and he didn't have a Scooby, and he was on duty on Tuesday night!!

Leeds were kept in for ages the other week so I really can't imagine us being let out at the same time.

jrb said:
You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and meeting facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

Regarding OT.

Either that or the City lads should leave a bit early, get organized inside the stand and burst out and let's see if the MIBS are prepared to stand fronted by 100-150 proper lads. Mi thnks not. I'm not a hooligan, but like most on here I'm prepared to stand my ground with anyone, hooligan or not. What I won't except and neither should any man(city fan), is women and kids being attcked. I couldn't stand by and let that happen. I didn't on Wednesday(the fence) and I won't next Wednesday.

good post fella!

spot on with the last paragraph.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Bloody hell, that-lad., impressive stuf!f It's like that film JFK, even down to the grassy knoll
It's like something out of "A Bridge Too Far". English Heritage should set up a battlefield memorial like they have at Culloden and Naseby. You could have one of those noticeboards describing the events.

"Here, on the night of 19th January 2010, the Manchester City army of Sheikh Mansour ("The Boys in Blue") led by Khaldoon al Mubarak & Garry Cook, routed their long-time opponents from Manchester United ("The Men in Black") led by the disliked Malcom Glazer.

This proved to be a decisive event in the Manchester Football War as financial pressures on Manchester United meant it was their last ever appearance in a cup semi-final and all the people who had initially flocked to their banner began to desert to the more solvent and successful Blue Army.

The Blue Army went on to achieve total dominance after the Men In Black were completely destroyed by the resurgent Leeds United army ("The Sheepshaggers") in their last stand outside Elland Road in 2013, prior to their relegation to League 1."

PB I salute you, I have just nearly pissed myself at that one!

I spoke to a couple of coppers on Tuesday walking through the carpark near the office block and asked why the fuck have you let those t**ts out now.... the reply from the copper "two words son..."human rights" we cant keep them in !!! the other copper (female) just shook her head and said "great is'nt it" we did'nt want them let out!!

So if we can't keep them in , how can they keep us in next week ? if it means getting back in one piece they can keep us bloody in all night!!

jrb said:
You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

Regarding OT.

crack a few bald North Manchester heads
=========================
Don't get it.....

colinbellsboots said:
might be a good idea to arrange a meeting place and travel in mass safty in numbers

shhhhhhhhhhhhh... loose lips sink ships...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.