What trouble did you have last night?

levets said:
jrb said:
You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

If nothing else these mongs are organized and they all know each other. The lot involved were probably the lot massed around the two flares and more.(same at Birmingham I heard minus the flares) The old routine would be to leave on mass a bit early, all meet up at one spot in the away holding area and take it from there.

Regarding OT.

If the police let us out at the same time we will be fooked. The MIBS and United's proper firm will have time to meet up at the back of the forecourt/Sir Matt Busby Way. As we come out mixed up, dads, mums, kids and lads, they will pick is off one by one. For the sake of the innocent, not through fear, it would be better to keep us in for 30 minutes and this will give GMP, who fucked up at COMS, the chance to force the 'cowards'(MIBS) back up Sir Matt Busby Way, crack a few bald North Manchester heads and disperse the f***ers.

Either that or the City lads should leave a bit early, get organized inside the stand and burst out and let's see if the MIBS are prepared to stand fronted by 100-150 proper lads. Mi thnks not. I'm not a hooligan, but like most on here I'm prepared to stand my ground with anyone, hooligan or not. What I won't except and neither should any man(city fan), is women and kids being attcked. I couldn't stand by and let that happen. I didn't on Wednesday(the fence) and I won't next Wednesday.

crack a few bald North Manchester heads
=========================
Don't get it.....

Moston. Sorry, North East Manchester.

jrb said:
You'll hear the usual line spouted by the MIBS. We turned up and took it to you on your patch. You were nowhere to be seen so we decided to battle your dads, mums and kids, instead of ignoring them and facing City's lads later on in the city centre.

If nothing else these mongs are organized and they all know each other. The lot involved were probably the lot massed around the two flares and more.(same at Birmingham I heard minus the flares) The old routine would be to leave on mass a bit early, all meet up at one spot in the away holding area and take it from there.

Regarding OT.

If the police let us out at the same time we will be fooked. The MIBS and United's proper firm will have time to meet up at the back of the forecourt/Sir Matt Busby Way. As we come out mixed up, dads, mums, kids and lads, they will pick is off one by one. For the sake of the innocent, not through fear, it would be better to keep us in for 30 minutes and this will give GMP, who fucked up at COMS, the chance to force the 'cowards'(MIBS) back up Sir Matt Busby Way, crack a few bald North Manchester heads and disperse the f***ers.

Either that or the City lads should leave a bit early, get organized inside the stand and burst out and let's see if the MIBS are prepared to stand fronted by 100-150 proper lads. Mi thnks not. I'm not a hooligan, but like most on here I'm prepared to stand my ground with anyone, hooligan or not. What I won't except and neither should any man(city fan), is women and kids being attcked. I couldn't stand by and let that happen. I didn't on Wednesday(the fence) and I won't next Wednesday.

100-150? Fuck me, their is 9000 Blues going. Think it'll be a damn site more than that.

Im with you on everything else!

Ricster said:
jrb said:

Regarding OT.

100-150? Fuck me, their is 9000 Blues going. Think it'll be a damn site more than that.

If I was ITK on things like this (which I'm not).... I'd guess there will be about 400+ blues meeting somewhere quite close to OT..

Was near the fence incident (corner near B of the bang) and a few OAP's dressed in black were screaming at me from 2 metres away, told the pricks to grow up and because I probably look as though I could handle myself they pissed off back down towards Danny's.

The law were a joke and stood by and let innocent fans get pushed about and verbally abused (didn't see anyone hurt and wouldn't contain myself if I did). One young kid (wearing City colours) asked to stay near me and my brother because he was scared which he did yet he didn't feel confident of asking the law for protecting.

jrb said:

Regarding OT.

Well said fella, just read the whole thread and these cunts attacking innocents is beyond me, typical coward behaviour. I was going down in the motor until after seeing reading and hearing about what happened, I'll now be going via public transport hopefully in a larger group, not to cause trouble to be ready to defend myself if required.

didsburyblu said:
Don't think it matters whether the police keep us in or not as we will all be staying behind for a good 30 mins after the game anyway to celebrate with the players.

P.M.A.

like it.

2uh4m6r.jpg

Do these lot scare you?
no, didn't think so

levets said:
Ricster said:

If I was ITK on things like this (which I'm not).... I'd guess there will be about 400+ blues meeting somewhere quite close to OT..

Really? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.