What trouble did you have last night?

Soulboy said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
to be honest its pretty simple.

United were the away team on tuesday and therefore makes it much easier for them to form as a group/firm because they are all together were as city were spread out. So they get about 150-200 of them and take on city because they know that all our main boys would not be together. Also with it being the cup they get more tickets so the main idiots that usually cant get tickets can get them and with it being night time they thought it would be easier to get away if the police saw them.

In my opinion i expect city to take on united next week and trash most things in sight pubs cars people etc... i think that because we will be together city will fancy there chances and like i said the away team always has the advantage because they are grouped together and when you form that quickly and its not organised it is simply impossible to defend.

You've been watching way, way too many Danny Dyer programmes mate!

naa mate its well known that its impossible to defend against the away team when it is unorganised

classic, GRASSY KNOLL
LongsightM13 said:
that-lad said:
derbyt.png

people are getting mixed up with which hill.

united who weren't at the game were waiting at the top of grey mare lane where the chippy is on that small hill. as soon as city were coming from the south stand towards mary d's this is where it went off first of all. [1]

then further up towards asda city were coming round from the east stand, at the same time united took a left from leaving the away end, both sides goading through the fences. united kick down the fence and a again start wading into innocents.

city are now making their way from the south west and south east corners, coming together from both sides and it continues on for a couple of minutes. [2] city are now grouped on that hill close by to asda. united feel they've done all they have to now and but for a few battles it fizzles out.

did city not get it sorted soon enough? maybe. easier when you're in a group of 9000 though as will be the case at o.t.

whatever picture united try and paint there was about as much trouble as at celtic or birm city. there were probably about 10 people on the floor in the area all evening, probably half red/half blue.
Bloody hell, that-lad., impressive stuf!f It's like that film JFK, even down to the grassy knoll

Soulboy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only time I seriously thought I wasn't going to get out of a game alive. And that includes games at Leeds.

Kids of today don't know they're born....

Ha! Ha!

I didn't want to say that, so I'm glad you did!
I Was 12 when I was at that match, was like a baptism of fire. But was nothing compared to away games at Stoke gettin bottled and bricked on route to the ground for the train station. Still have the scars from being bottled. Glad its not as bad these days as bricks and bottles would have been replaced by knifes and guns !!

Soulboy said:
JULES said:
they were interesting times indeed!

To be brutally honest mate, in the 70's and 80's literally every game, home or away, you saw trouble.

At City, in the past six years, I've seen it about a handful of times. And none of it particularly serious.

At the away games nowadays, I'm more worried about getting battered by fellow City fans than the opposition's fans!

A lot on here need to get some perspective. Need to stop writing scare stories about going to OT next week. What you saw last Tuesday, I've seen worse outside Rotters in the 70's!

Placemates was a different story though :)

Dodge said:
Soulboy said:
To be brutally honest mate, in the 70's and 80's literally every game, home or away, you saw trouble.

At City, in the past six years, I've seen it about a handful of times. And none of it particularly serious.

At the away games nowadays, I'm more worried about getting battered by fellow City fans than the opposition's fans!

A lot on here need to get some perspective. Need to stop writing scare stories about going to OT next week. What you saw last Tuesday, I've seen worse outside Rotters in the 70's!

Placemates was a different story though :)

Placemate? That was for puffs! Full of David Bowie and Bryan Ferry wannabees... while Rotter's was full of coachloads of scousers and pissed up 16 year olds desperate for their first shag!

While round the corner, The Ritz... grab a granny night. Ah, the memories...

Soulboy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only time I seriously thought I wasn't going to get out of a game alive. And that includes games at Leeds.

Kids of today don't know they're born....

Ha! Ha!

In those days I was a bit older than my son is now but these days we can go to places like Stoke and Boro quite happily and have a chat & laugh with their fans. My lad was a dead-ringer for Russell Brand until he got his hair cut recently so West Ham was always a particularly good laugh when we were walking down the queue for the Upton Park tube.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Soulboy said:
Ha! Ha!

In those days I was a bit older than my son is now but these days we can go to places like Stoke and Boro quite happily and have a chat & laugh with their fans. My lad was a dead-ringer for Russell Brand until he got his hair cut recently so West Ham was always a particularly good laugh when we were walking down the queue for the Upton Park tube.

I think that was the point of what I was trying to say originally.

While people look on in horror at the goings-on on Tuesday, the reality is that was pretty insignificant.

In the 70's and 80's, every place you went to people saw you as the enemy.

We all know about Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Brum and all the usual suspects.

But throw in Boro, Stoke, Bolton, Newcastle, Villa, Cardiff, Chelsea, Pompey, SPURS.. every opposition ground in the country was dangerous in those days.

Even one horse towns like Derby, Chesterfield, Grimsby (fucking Grimsby!) all saw battles far worse than Tuesday. So stop panicking about OT. Some of us have stood in the Rags paddocks and sang and others have stood outside their ground selling fanzines!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Soulboy said:
Ha! Ha!

Thats how it should be, them scummy twats that started hitting people who didnt want to fight need to be taught a lesson.
They would of shit themselves if we was still at Maine rd it would not of happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.