no, didn't think so

Is that Eastlands last night?

Yeah, it is. Thats the asian with the hair like Russell Brand

Ricster said:
levets said:
Is that Eastlands last night?

He were fucking well annoying.

By the way Ricster, i popped one of your inflatable penis'. Sounds wrong on every level.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Ricster said:

haha he was comical. he thought he was the man. proberbly the smallest, most unscary lad ever

Lego hair? he was hilarious... wanted to give it out but couldn't take it and complained of racial abuse to the steward... if only hed wake up, realise hes in the real world and remember actions have consequences.

Has anyone managed to get hold of brolly man....heard he's coming out of retirement for this one.....en guarde MIBS.....cue the flashing blade (brolly)

Dont worry about OT folks it'll be no worse than any other OT derby....only difference is we have 3 times the numbers going than normal. A few will approach you for directions and such like, again dont panic, they genuinely wont have a fucking clue where the ground is, and they arent checking for Manchester accents.

They are as scary as Gary Nevilles's finger....mind you the finger is attached to something quite scary.

Ricster said:
Citycitytid said:
He were fucking well annoying.

By the way Ricster, i popped one of your inflatable penis'. Sounds wrong on every level.

Was that the last 1 that was doing the rounds?

You'll just need to be more gentle next time ;)

It were mate yeh. The worst thing is though, i bit it. You can only imagine what the guy behind said haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.