What trouble did you have last night?

GStar said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
haha he was comical. he thought he was the man. proberbly the smallest, most unscary lad ever

Lego hair? he was hilarious... wanted to give it out but couldn't take it and complained of racial abuse to the steward... if only hed wake up, realise hes in the real world and remember actions have consequences.
This is him and his bum chum
10ekn7l.jpg

F**** that's not right,
Fanzone Danny said:
Posted this on G Stars thread ......

Last night them scumbag bastards helped me take my hatred for them to a whole new level! I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire!

They were out of order on every level and I hope the scum bastards get long and painful life-threatening diseases! Was coming out of K entrance right next to them at the end and a bunch of them (around 60) kicked a fence down right next to us and were hitting any City fans that were there including dads with kids!

On that note and anyone there will have seen the City fans were mouthing off at the scum fans and antagonising the situation then when they kicked thru the fence ran off leaving anyone who couldn't move quick enough to get a kicking! I looked around at one point and there was no City fan within 10 metres of me when there was thousands seconds earlier!

I'm not into fighting at all but wasn't gonna run off from those cnuts especially leaving so many blues like lambs to the slaughter! ...... disappointing!

CTID1988 said:
levets said:
Is that Eastlands last night?

look at that woman shitting her gruds! hahahah

Fuk me, whats Sven doing there on the extreme left with his dark coat on?and fat arse is jizzin' his fat all over that shithouse on the deck.

Statt0 said:
SinSentido said:
my son saw some trouble at cheadle hulme train station on his way home... seven or eight scum in their twenties got off the train and attacked a lone city fan, in his sixties my son reckons, him and his mate, both 17, tried to offer the guy some help, son was smacked and went down and banged his head and his mate was smacked. Lots of people getting off the train and some police were luckily in the area so the scum went on their way. Son came home later and couldn't remember anything about the previous few hours, couldn't even remember the score. Bit happier this morning as his memory's starting to return and he can remember the match, and the score now! Also remembered they battered a couple of lads aged about 14 or 15 on Stockport station.

Who battered the 14 year olds at Stockport Station? Your lad or the scum?

fuck off

tommyhair said:
F**** that's not right,
Fanzone Danny said:
Posted this on G Stars thread ......

Last night them scumbag bastards helped me take my hatred for them to a whole new level! I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire!

They were out of order on every level and I hope the scum bastards get long and painful life-threatening diseases! Was coming out of K entrance right next to them at the end and a bunch of them (around 60) kicked a fence down right next to us and were hitting any City fans that were there including dads with kids!

On that note and anyone there will have seen the City fans were mouthing off at the scum fans and antagonising the situation then when they kicked thru the fence ran off leaving anyone who couldn't move quick enough to get a kicking! I looked around at one point and there was no City fan within 10 metres of me when there was thousands seconds earlier!

I'm not into fighting at all but wasn't gonna run off from those cnuts especially leaving so many blues like lambs to the slaughter! ...... disappointing!

I was right there mate, im 15 and that fence hit me and i flew to the floor got up and they were all legging it over hitting anyone & everyone, fucking scum

2uh4m6r.jpg

The fat bloke in the brown on the top left seems to be waiting for the crane to lift him out his seat...he's even got his orange harness on already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.