What trouble did you have last night?

cleavers said:
scall said:
2uh4m6r.jpg

The fat bloke in the brown on the top left seems to be waiting for the crane to lift him out his seat...he's even got his orange harness on already!

They're blues aren't they, I'm sure I recognise the bald one in the black coat, and the woman who looks like she is goading them. Funny picture all round.

No , they're rags ....... you can see two rag scarves in that photo.

I think he means the people sat BEYOND the line of police.

And the guy in the black coat is a City fan I think.

black mamba said:
cleavers said:
They're blues aren't they, I'm sure I recognise the bald one in the black coat, and the woman who looks like she is goading them. Funny picture all round.

No , they're rags ....... you can see two rag scarves in that photo.
It's the police cordon in the south east corner, they brought the riot dibble out shortly after we scored our 2nd. The ones on the left will be blues.

Spot the typical MIB.

Bald head, black coat, black pants, black gloves, hand shaped like a gun.

Wonder what their wifes and Girlfriends think. "Just going down to the pub luv".(grow up FFS, she thinks)

article-0-07EE2F2C000005DC-557_468x286.jpg

cleavers said:
scall said:
2uh4m6r.jpg

The fat bloke in the brown on the top left seems to be waiting for the crane to lift him out his seat...he's even got his orange harness on already!

Na, they're all reds. There's no segregation netting in the picture, and there was no breach of the segregation lines at any point. This was after the game, when the fans were trying to leave and there were a few scuffles/handbags at dawn. The cops went in either side of the rags and pushed them into the middle of the away section.

And what self-respecting blue (the woman two down from the fat bloke crapping her pants) wear a red thing like that to the derby??!!

scall said:
Na, they're all reds. There's no segregation netting in the picture, and there was no breach of the segregation lines at any point. This was after the game, when the fans were trying to leave and there were a few scuffles/handbags at dawn. The cops went in either side of the rags and pushed them into the middle of the away section.

And what self-respecting blue (the woman two down from the fat bloke crapping her pants) wear a red thing like that to the derby??!!

I'm sure those three are blues mate.

I dunno what happened after the final whistle as I had a long journey home, the kid on the left also seems to be goading the rags on t'other side of the police, and one of the police seems to be holding him back.

Not a biggy, but if they are blues, I like the way the 2 blokes are bothered by what might be coming their way.

cleavers said:
I'm sure those three are blues mate.

I dunno what happened after the final whistle as I had a long journey home, the kid on the left also seems to be goading the rags on t'other side of the police, and one of the police seems to be holding him back.

Not a biggy, but if they are blues, I like the way the 2 blokes are bothered by what might be coming their way.

definately all reds. i watched it all kick off down there, the rags started scrapping with each other before the cops came down. it was around 114/115 area

I saw a scum fan getting the shit beaten out of him by riot police in a bus shelter outside the ground. That gave us a really good laugh.

We were right next to their fans on the second tier and nothing was getting thrown near us it was hostile though I almost got thrown out of the ground put it that way.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.