What trouble did you have last night?

I'm not being funny but the spotlight will be right on us after this game. I don't really care how a few moron's from the swap decided to behave at Eastlands last week, it seems that quite a lot of people seem to think that it is open season to start a full scale riot at their place next week. Do you really want a five year banning order from watching City for the sake of some petty battle? At the end of the day if you get confronted, walk on, rise above it, much better than spending the night in a cell,r ending up with a six inch scar down your face or getting nicked. I have seen us get ourselves that worked up before and caught up in the moment where we have done stupid thingsd as fans, (Pitch invasions qtr final against Tottenham to try and get games abandoned) All I am saying is don't let the club down or yourself next week, it is only a game at the end of the day. Don't get caught up with all the hype as the police will be keen to clamp down on anyone that steps out of line and the media will have a field day. Remember the Munchen derby the worlds press had cameras focussed on our end waiting for the picture that proved us to be scum, lets hope they don't get there moment this time around.

^^^

how many people got arrested after the first leg? 10 or 12...

the police don't have time to arrest when there's a full on fucking riot happening, as they're outnumbered too heavily. they will be briefed to stop any battles first of all.

as for police video... it picks up fuck all in the dark.

it will be a free-for-all on wednesday night and hardly any risk to it whatsoever!

That lad - You are exactly the sort of idiot I was talking about in the last post. What exactly are you trying to prove? It is a game of football, nothing more.

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
That lad - You are exactly the sort of idiot I was talking about in the last post. What exactly are you trying to prove? It is a game of football, nothing more.

LOBernarbia, PMd you mate regs the tkt.

Ok, say we go out of the cup, we have a few fights accross Manchester, a few people get stabbed outside and as you say "We settle a few scores" it is then all over the MEN, Mirror, Sun etc. What would that do for us other than become one big mess. who knows, maybe even the owners pull out due to the overwhelming embarrasment of the worlds press who are awaiting for a story just like this to throw the book at us!

Ok, say we go out of the cup, we have a few fights accross Manchester, a few people get stabbed outside and as you say "We settle a few scores" it is then all over the MEN, Mirror, Sun etc. What would that do for us other than become one big mess. who knows, maybe even the owners pull out due to the overwhelming embarrasment of the worlds press who are awaiting for a story just like this to throw the book at us!

bore OFF!!

WE"LL do WHAT WE WANT !!

I'm not being funny but the spotlight will be right on us after this game. I don't really care how a few moron's from the swap decided to behave at Eastlands last week, it seems that quite a lot of people seem to think that it is open season to start a full scale riot at their place next week. Do you really want a five year banning order from watching City for the sake of some petty battle? At the end of the day if you get confronted, walk on, rise above it, much better than spending the night in a cell,r ending up with a six inch scar down your face or getting nicked. I have seen us get ourselves that worked up before and caught up in the moment where we have done stupid thingsd as fans, (Pitch invasions qtr final against Tottenham to try and get games abandoned) All I am saying is don't let the club down or yourself next week, it is only a game at the end of the day. Don't get caught up with all the hype as the police will be keen to clamp down on anyone that steps out of line and the media will have a field day. Remember the Munchen derby the worlds press had cameras focussed on our end waiting for the picture that proved us to be scum, lets hope they don't get there moment this time around.

I'll bear that in mind.

However, if we win and GMP decide to let us out at the same time as the Rags, MIBS, Rats and whatever else they got ready, and they're coming on top, I'll have to decine your offer I'm affraid. No I won't go looking for it, but if it's bouncing around infront of me and heading towards me, do you seriously expect me to turn the other cheek?(and get clobbered) Sometimes my friend, you have no choice but to 'defend yourself'.(note the wording)

Ignore it mate, its probably just cyber bollox from behind a keyboard, he'll not be replying, the forum doesn't need pricks like that inciting trouble, there are forums he can go on to incite the other numties to violence, but Bluemoon isn't one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.