What trouble did you have last night?

^^^
what a load of shite

I didn't see a rag all night apart from a couple of gobbby scrotes and those scummy wankers in the away end

Great show Blues

I just walked home through town on my own, no problems. Did see those mongs dressed in black near the mercedes garage before the game giving shit to people walking by and trying to stare people out. I just gave them a big smile as i walked past. Looked confused as fook!

All of them in their teens. Very scary. A little bit of poo came out!!! (Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit)

Sorry, just registered, first post!

Prestwich_Blue said:
I got the wrong bus from Marble Arch and had to walk from Knightsbridge to Victoria. Does that count?

Watched in the pub in London with many of the London-based blues. Apart from us there were two lads sat with me I was chatting to who were gooners and another two sat in the middle of the room who kept very quiet. As soon as the game ended the two got up to go and avoided all eye contact. Clearly rags and were treated to a chorus of "Fuck off back to London...." as they crept out.

Ha ha, I was in with you, now you said that I think i had a mini run in with those two as well, went outside to have a smoke and was watching the match through the window, Rooney came up and I muttered "cock" under my breath, clearly startled, one of the lads (who was also outside smoking) said "Who me?" I laughed and said No, and pointed to the screen. He just said Oh and shuffled off back inside.

derbyt.png

people are getting mixed up with which hill.

united who weren't at the game were waiting at the top of grey mare lane where the chippy is on that small hill. as soon as city were coming from the south stand towards mary d's this is where it went off first of all. [1]

then further up towards asda city were coming round from the east stand, at the same time united took a left from leaving the away end, both sides goading through the fences. united kick down the fence and a again start wading into innocents.

city are now making their way from the south west and south east corners, coming together from both sides and it continues on for a couple of minutes. [2] city are now grouped on that hill close by to asda. united feel they've done all they have to now and but for a few battles it fizzles out.

did city not get it sorted soon enough? maybe. easier when you're in a group of 9000 though as will be the case at o.t.

whatever picture united try and paint there was about as much trouble as at celtic or birm city. there were probably about 10 people on the floor in the area all evening, probably half red/half blue.

I walked to the game with my 6 year old brother, 76 year old Granny and my cousin who only has one arm. 70 rags came charging down the road, punched my brother, spat on my Granny and started kicking my cousin, but I stood there and fronted them and they all ran off (punching more women, kids and OAP's on the way.) Never seen em run so fast.

TROUBLE to right we got trouble it took so long to get past the kids in school coats we nearly missed last orders in the pub fcukin disgrace

that-lad said:
derbyt.png

then further up towards asda city were coming round from the east stand, at the same time united took a left from leaving the away end, both sides goading through the fences. united kick down the fence and a again start wading into innocents.

i was just coming out when this happened and i would like to point out how brainless these morons are; they were kicking down a fence that could be walked around. fucking work that one out.

if this bunch of gutless shit bags were there top boys then we have nothing to fear second leg at ot.

Not so much as trouble but mine and my lads first derby.
Walking down The Mitchell,loads of scum fans trying to goad any city fan's. bloke of about 30 proper scrote even
asked my lad did he want some ha he's 13.
Asked my lad did he want to shove his city scarf in me bag (Manchini one of course )
he said "nah proud to be a city fan" and we carried on.
It was quite nasty dickheads opening exit doors on packed buses they could have thrown anything in,but we got home ok.
hope everyone else did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.