What Will Our New Signings Make Of Manchester?

I can see me and silva now, showing the reddish birds in the Old Bull some funky dance moves! then back to his house with chips and 2 slags: I think they will love it:

lancs blue said:
Project said:
Manchester is a great fucking city. We have nothing to be embarrassed about whatsoever - can't stand those who sell us short. The vibe, culture, amenities, shopping, people, history... all very rich and comparable to most other cities in Europe. The place has a soul. All it lacks is the weather.

I would agree, with one exception - in my 50-odd years Manchester has never got Piccadilly "right" IMO. It always looks a haphazard unplanned mess to me. Not a shithole - though Piccadilly Gardens has managed to come close at times - just a mish-mash of poor design and planning.

Piccadilly Plaza is the eyesore. Always has been and nothing will ever make it look good.

mackenzie said:
lancs blue said:
I would agree, with one exception - in my 50-odd years Manchester has never got Piccadilly "right" IMO. It always looks a haphazard unplanned mess to me. Not a shithole - though Piccadilly Gardens has managed to come close at times - just a mish-mash of poor design and planning.

Piccadilly Plaza is the eyesore. Always has been and nothing will ever make it look good.
Snob lol!

-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm --

mackenzie said:
lancs blue said:

Snob lol!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
images
mcfcliam said:
Yaya has just bought a house in Benchill.
The locals can be very welcoming!

They'll find it cold but apparently 45% of Italian men between the ages of 16 and 30 admit to carrying knives or other 'weapons', and 15% of Spanish men in that agegroup, England is only like 2%

I saw that on that show about gangs a while ago, they did survays in the rough parts of some contries in Europe, other than Italy, Spain and England I can't remember any others, I think Germany was about the same as us though.

I met David Silva in the pub in wilmslow. I think he will think Manchester is alright. Wilmslow area picking up 100K a week. I think I could handle that!

Funny that the rags and Liverpool managed to attract a few players eh?

It´s just a job fer chrissakes, how many factory workers are really paying attention to what a plant might look like?..what they want to know is if there´s a decent wage, the boss is alright and if there´s a chance of promotion within the company.

*Wage - Check
*Manager - Check
*Chance to silverware - Check

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.