what worries me regarding spurs

shadygiz said:
Halfpenny said:
I've had a look through your posts. Got to be a rag this one.

yeah guys...we picked up on this one being a rag the other day......unfortunately, he hasn't YET broke the CoC, albeit, his sly digs at city are really starting to grate on me.

don't worry guys, the veil will slip sooner or later
Your finger could slip, if you get my drift? ;P

Halfpenny said:
shadygiz said:
yeah guys...we picked up on this one being a rag the other day......unfortunately, he hasn't YET broke the CoC, albeit, his sly digs at city are really starting to grate on me.

don't worry guys, the veil will slip sooner or later
Your finger could slip, if you get my drift? ;P

LOL...it nearly did the other day ;)

Can sombody answer me this.

You all expected Spurs to lose against Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, or at least lose two and draw one, because Spurs often choke against the big teams. Fair enough, Spurs have been poor Man Utd forever. They've drawn with Arsenal quite often often in recent years but they're unbeaten at home to Chelsea for five years, winning three of them.

Yet, with that same logic applied, not one of you seems to think City will lose against Spurs, despite City having an absolutely abysmal record against Spurs, home and away, for as long as I can remember.

Where's the sense there?

larderland said:
shadygiz said:
LOL...it nearly did the other day ;)

sorry guys are u calling me a rag?honestly dont no if use are or not so im not being cheeky asking

sorry just read threw ur convo there,use werent calling me a rag,apologies,carry on

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
Can sombody answer me this.

You all expected Spurs to lose against Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, or at least lose two and draw one, because Spurs often choke against the big teams. Fair enough, Spurs have been poor Man Utd forever. They've drawn with Arsenal quite often often in recent years but they're unbeaten at home to Chelsea for five years, winning three of them.

Yet, with that same logic applied, not one of you seems to think City will lose against Spurs, despite City having an absolutely abysmal record against Spurs, home and away, for as long as I can remember.

Where's the sense there?

its called wearing permanently blue tinted glasses,we all have them,u can get a pair at ur local specsavers,theyl never come off tho just to let you know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.