#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I sat there 1-2 down and was thinking about all the shit I'd be taking over the coming days, weeks, months and years. I stood up and told the old fella who sits next to me I was going up onto the concourse to watch the rest as I couldn't take it anymore.

Fair play he put his hand on my chest as I went to move past and said 'I'm staying, you're staying'. Fair enough, was my response. The guy behind me kept shouting 'Gillingham!! Gillingham, we'll do it gain just like Gillingham'

When Dzeko scored I was praying for a Sunderland goal to come through on the the stadiums tannoy. I never thought we'd get a 2nd. When we scored you could just feel the rush swelling up in your body and everyone grabbing hold of whoever was around. A collective release of the shit that City have put up with and endured over the years. The worm had truly turned!!!

Afterwards the wife sent me through this picture as I was having a postmatch pint with the lads. A Great, Great day. My fave picture of my lad :o) Running around the cul de sac letting the United fans know who'd won just incase!!!

Citysmith said:
I sat there 1-2 down and was thinking about all the shit I'd be taking over the coming days, weeks, months and years. I stood up and told the old fella who sits next to me I was going up onto the concourse to watch the rest as I couldn't take it anymore.

Fair play he put his hand on my chest as I went to move past and said 'I'm staying, you're staying'. Fair enough, was my response. The guy behind me kept shouting 'Gillingham!! Gillingham, we'll do it gain just like Gillingham'

When Dzeko scored I was praying for a Sunderland goal to come through on the the stadiums tannoy. I never thought we'd get a 2nd. When we scored you could just feel the rush swelling up in your body and everyone grabbing hold of whoever was around. A collective release of the shit that City have put up with and endured over the years. The worm had truly turned!!!

Afterwards the wife sent me through this picture as I was having a postmatch pint with the lads. A Great, Great day. My fave picture of my lad :o) Running around the cul de sac letting the United fans know who'd won just incase!!!

I remember that pic when you posted it a few months back, and it is still brilliant.

What a wonderful wonderful day ;-)

......got knocked over by some bloke who I had never seen before who then kissed me on the lips so hard he burst my lip - he then proceeded to say "I sit 4 rows behind you love and I've been wanting to do that for ages"!!

Unbelieveable!!!

I had someone's head up my shirt. And then this video.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2728170703392&set=vb.1830949566&type=3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=272 ... =3&theater</a>

I remember having my head in my hands dejected similar to the gillingham play off game.i stood up out of my seat as the ball from de Jong went into sergios feet,he played it into mario who gave him a little one back round the corner,I then briefly remember shouting PENALTY when Taiwo caught serg then before I knew it the ball hit the back of the net.
We sit in block 121 south 2 rows down from corporate seating which my lad ended up in somehow,I hugged my best mate ,everyone else around me and my lad once he jumped back out of corporate,goin totally wild.
I then sat down and thought about my old fella,now passed away,who used to sit with me and was everything to me and just hoped he was looking down drinking it in,goes without sayin by this time I was pretty upset and elated at the same time.
I remember gettin to town and into shambles and after 1 drink felt absolutely fucked!!
More of the same this year you mighty sky blues!!

In the block between 111 & 110 about Row V a woman had been knocked over in the carnage and had cracked her head open, I spent the moments after Sergio scored calling for Paramedics and trying not to need them myself.

Okay, I didn't lie down. I did hit the floor but I didn't do it out of choice.

When Sergio gained control of the ball the entire North Stand blocked my view but I jumped up just in time to see Kenny helplessly watch Aguero's shot go past him and hit the back of the net.

I jumped away from my seat towards the aisle and screamed at anything that was in front of me. Then as I tried to get back over to my mum and cousin, I was hit from behind and I remember just falling to my knees and then on to the floor completely. Those that have spoken to me about my reaction will know I still haven't worn the trousers I was wearing that day - they're hung up in my cupboard with dust marks on the knees from where I hit the floor. After I got up I just remember seeing my cousin hug my mum tighter than he ever had done before. Then I remember looking down at the dugout and seeing Kolarov getting a piggy-back from someone (maybe someone nearer the tunnel could tell me?) and realising what I'd actually just witnessed - "the greatest moment in Premier League football". Then when the whistle went it was the same amount of pandemonium but with a little more reassurance.

Truth be told, I didn't cry at first. I was actually worried that I wasn't going to cry because, come fucking on, this was the greatest moment of my life. I took a few pictures of the fans on the pitch and nothing was tugging my tear ducts. But then when they started preparing the podium and ceremony I just burst into tears and hugged my mum who'd been with me at every City game I'd been to since 2002. I just couldn't believe what had happened - I was crying for a good ten minutes actually. I managed to wipe the tears away and calm down to see Kompany lift the trophy and take some pictures.

Left the ground in a state of shock and I still remain in that state of shock today.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
I vaguely remember asking several people 'is this really happening'. Tears, hugging my parents and mate, dancing, singing.

Just said "Get In There"

As if, I first of all jumped up so fast from STILL being slumped in my seat at the other end in the South Stand upper tier, that I scrapped both legs against what must have been metal connecting the seats & up the back of my legs which scrapped against the plastic underneath my seat. (Bruised for weeks) lol. Whilst grabbing hold of 1 of my 2 sons sat next to me then celebrated with a couple of QPR fans who had jumped over the mesh I have next to me before the start of the AWAY supporters line up! Right underneath what I call the SKY BOX for TV purposes! I then got well & truely pi$*ed into the early hours of I think it was a Monday morning before somehow getting home (lads dragged me so am told) Finished off with a chorus of CHAMPIONS in the street! Ooops. AGRUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I never did make work that Monday, but I sure did crawl to town for the Parade! (48 year old!)

All I can remember is Sergio ghosting in and as he smacked the ball in the net beneath us the whole of 201 just exploded!

I sit in the 3rd tier of the east stand near the block entrance and before Sergio scored there was a few people about to leave, as soon as Sergio scored I ran down the steps and jumped on one of the lads (who was leaving) back and got stuck in a massive huddle, ran back to my seat and hugged my dad for about 2 minutes straight!

The sad thing is that it's devastating that I know there will never be a greater mixture of emotions and moment at city like that moment ever again even if we win champs, it's not the size of the trophy or the comp it was just how unlikely it was for us to comeback the way we did that made it all so much sweet regardless of who we beat to the title!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.