What's the most trouble you've witnessed following City?

erast fandorin said:
Chelsea at Maine Rd,night match 84,second to last home game,absolute mayhem from afternoon onwards,some of them even turned up at the Cyprus Tavern later on,didn't do so well there though.Mobs of them in Platt Lane,North Stand and Main Stand.Next time we played them was an eleven in morning kick off on a Saturday two seasons later

is that the one when we got relegated n every one went on the pitch before it even finished... i remember running on and diggin away at the centre circle... look up and theres deck chairs and advertising hoarding being chucked at chelsea fans n im sure horses got onto the pitch.

ahh yes i found a clip.. the guy in the chino shorts does the gayest kick i have ever seen..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Qt94vNqrY[/youtube]

middlesboro at maine rd was like 12 years old and sum guy smashin another guy on me dads bonnet, coventry fa cup in main stand, and leeds in fa cup. milwall at maine rd. wish we could have maine rd bk new ground is shit

Most trouble I've been in, in recent times was Saturday night when I got back from Fulham, 6 united fans in the local night club, one City fan. Pretty sure I've broken a bone in my hand, worth it though. I bet it's the last time they try and take liberties when they think numbers matter, fucking scum. Funny as fuck when we all ended up outside, one of their girlfriends confronted me saying and I shit you not " I Bought him that jumper, it cost £35 ! " then the united fans was stood behind her and one them said " I'll see you in court! " my reply

" stupendous ! " 6 on to 1 what a fucking scoreline "

Millwall at home.
Boro at home in the cup when they stormed the Platt Lane, (think it was that), and started twatting women and children.
Brum at home.

Not the worst, but the funniest. Sheff U away around 2000. Some fucking knuckle dragging Sheffield fuck started giving it the biggun to our mini bus, goading us to stop and have a go. When he saw we were all pointing and laughing he punched the window in anger but broke what must have been all his knuckles in the process. His face went from anger to utter pain in a split second. Fucking tosser!

allan harper said:
Most trouble I've been in, in recent times was Saturday night when I got back from Fulham, 6 united fans in the local night club, one City fan. Pretty sure I've broken a bone in my hand, worth it though. I bet it's the last time they try and take liberties when they think numbers matter, fucking scum. Funny as fuck when we all ended up outside, one of their girlfriends confronted me saying and I shit you not " I Bought him that jumper, it cost £35 ! " then the united fans was stood behind her and one them said " I'll see you in court! " my reply

Ha ha, is that serious? Class!!

allan harper said:

Haha, you looked like you'd had a few when I spoke to you in the bogs at half time. Mind you, so had I

There is a light said:
allan harper said:

Ha ha, is that serious? Class!!

Yes mate, the thing was I told them twice I didn't want any trouble but then the third time I thought fuck them, if gonna get done in I'm taking a few with me. All I've got is a cut on my finger were my ring as dug into me on impact and probably a broken bone in my hand. Not that It will happen but I'd fucking love it if I end up in court, 6 of the shit bags onto one lad and their taking me to court ! Funny as.

Unlike the rags to pick a fight when the numbers are in their favour, are you sure it was the rags????

Has to be that Friday night game against Chelsea, I got twated in the ear of all places as it kicked of outside...mayhem..

erast fandorin said:
Chelsea at Maine Rd,night match 84,second to last home game,absolute mayhem from afternoon onwards,some of them even turned up at the Cyprus Tavern later on,didn't do so well there though.Mobs of them in Platt Lane,North Stand and Main Stand.Next time we played them was an eleven in morning kick off on a Saturday two seasons later
Friday night, live on TV I think it was. They won promotion and brought thousands. We'd blown it and came fourth
Nice to meet you Saturday, mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.